I took a deep breath and I was fine, oh my gosh how do humans deal with theses hormones over a course of nine months.

"I'm so happy I'm here with you" I smiled and kissed him again which he immediately responded to.

"A month and a half, a fucking month and a half you've been gone. I didn't even fucking know until last week. How could I have forgotten you? After I remember and realized the date I went crazy and sent everyone out to look for you. I finally caught your scent in a house and we attacked immediately. When I saw Gray there, about to do-" he didn't finish his sentence because his body started to shake and an aggressive growl ripped from his mouth. He gripped me harder but still in a gentle, protective manor.

"Asher I can't focus on the past anymore. I was treated horribly as a child and I escaped and found the best thing in my life. I've been struggling over how to handle things because of the way I was raised and how to deal with things I was taught but look where I am." I smiled and shook my head with a little laugh.

"I'm exactly where I want and need to be and it doesn't matter what happened because I'm here with the best thing that's ever happened to me. Actually the two best things that has ever happened to me." I smiled and glanced down at my stomach.

He cupped my stomach with his hands and kissed me. "I'm so beyond fucking grateful to have you here Addison with our pup. I know I can't change the past but it's over now and I can't wait for the rest of my life with you baby girl and our little ones."

My smile got wider as he said that statement plurally meaning he wants more then one baby with me.

I hugged his waist and we laid there for a few seconds before he said. "I missed you so much" He he rolled over bring my tiny body on top of his. I laid slightly to the side so I wasn't directly on my stomach.

"Are you okay like this?" He asked worriedly and rubbed a tiny circle on the back of my thigh with his fingers.

"I'm perfect." I then noticed my vision was normal and so was my rib. I guess when I was sleeping my broken cheek bone and rib healed.

A thought popped into my head and I shot my head up towards Asher's face. "Did Cindy and Marcus have their baby?"

He smiled and nodded "yes they had a girl and named her Cecelia but call her Cece."

"She's so worried about you and keeps trying to get into my mindlink because she knows your awake."

"Oh my gosh I'm going to go see her." I pushed gently up off of Asher's chest and started to swing my leg towards the edge of the bed. I didn't get far before Asher sat up and brought me back so I straddled him awkwardly with my stomach.

I laughed when he leaned forward and kissed all over my neck.

"I don't want you to go anywhere." He said huskily before placing his lips on top of mine.

I moaned and he grabbed my butt while I held him in place by his neck.

He opened his mouth and our tongues danced together making Asher let out a satisfied growl of approval. I laughed and pulled away pecking his lip once more before getting off his lap.

This time I made it so my two feet touched the ground but Asher quickly got up and in between my legs making me have to sit on the bed.