5k Special

Y/n

Tom has proposed to me about a month ago and our wedding is in a week. Zendaya and Laura had helped me choose a dress, we chose the scene and who would be invited. Everything was perfect. Until it wasn't.

I was just laying in bed and Tom was cooking dinner. He had left his phone upstairs and it was blowing up. It wasn't his messages but his dms. I grabbed it to put it on silence until I see at least 30 different girls texting him.

And he responded back to 5 of them. Most of the girls send him sexy pictures and responded back to them saying, "DAMN" or "You're sexy as hell" with heart eye emojis. I was beyond confused about how all these girls were allowed to talk to him. He had to accept their request in order to talk to them.

Unless...

I immediately went to Instagram on my phone and he had something on his story. It said at the very bottom the smallest font, "Send me some sexy pictures." with a winky face.

Oh HELL NO!!

I threw his phone across the room and went towards the closet. I grabbed half of his clothes and threw it into a suitcase. Then I picked up the suitcase and threw it down the stairs. 

At the loud commotion, Tom came rushing to the bottom of the stairs and looked at me confused. "Don't say 'What?' after what I'm about to say, cause I'm not going to stutter. Get the F out of my house." Tom was about to say a word but immediately stopped himself. 

"But what did I do?" He asked. I laughed, scoffed, went back to the room and grabbed his slides, went downstairs, and threw them at him. He got the idea and put them on, but still confused. I pushed him and his suitcase out the door and before I closed the doors, I said, "You let them slide into your DM's. You are irreplaceable, Tom." And I closed the door.

Poof. He's out of my life. Just like that.

I looked down at my engagement ring and took it off. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw the food Tom made, It looked very fancy. Like he was preparing for something. I walked over to the sink, and like a badass, I dropped it in the disposal, like in the movies.

But this isn't the movies and when I put my ring down there, it clogged the sink. "Crap," I muttered. I tried using the plunger and digging it out and...

Well, you get the idea. He's was trying to cheat, I caught him before he could, I'm pissed, yadayada.

Now let me call this Plummer Man...

Aries Note (A/n): Lmao, so sorry for being like 2 months late with this. I just was busy with my other stories, I've been working out, being social (gross) and I had a family vacation. But! We did just hit 6k views!! I promise I'll try my best to update. 

But while you wait, go read A Long, Long Time Ago, another Peter Parker imagine. And for those of you who know who Why Don't We is, I'm working on imagines for it. Send me some ideas!!

Now I'm going to continue to be social, working out, writing stories, being my buttface self, and fangirling over Peter Parker, Why Don't We, and Caleb Finn. BYE Y'ALL!!