What's wrong with her?

A/n: The music video above is a song from my favorite show, I am Frankie. And the show is kinda where I got the idea of Android from. You guys should watch it. Its really good. You can find it on Nickelodeon.

Peter's POV

Mr. Stark types on his computer and I'm playing nervously with my hands while waiting for the download. There's this virus that was planted in the chip, and is now in y/n.

97%, 98%, 99%...

"AaaaaUUUGGGGGHHHHHH! " "Kid, you need to chill. " Mr. Stark glares from his computer.

"It's that stupid glitch again! Y-you know, the one that when you download something and it stops downloading at the last minute?! " "Kid, " Mr. Stark stops what he was doing to put a hand on my shoulder. "I know you're scared and worried, I am too. But don't let this get the best of you. "

I stared at him blankly.

"Uh, look! The downloads finish! " Mr. Stark says. I turned on my heels and see the computer screen pop up with "Download complete".

Y/n wakes up and stares at us. I ran over to her and hugged her. " Ohmigoshiwassoafriadthatyouwerntgoingtowakeupand... "I got this weird vibe that she wasn't hugging me back. She wasn't.

" Ok, dude, you need to get off. "She sounded, mad.

" Hey, what's with the attitude? "Mr. Stark asked. " It's nothing, Dad. "She gets up and walks out. Me and Mr. Stark exchange looks. Did we do something wrong?

Y/n's POV

Ugh, everyone is being so annoying today! I don't even know, it's just... Annoying!

I walked to my room and laid on my bed. As I pulled out my phone, a knocked on the door sounded. " Ugh, come in. "

Peter walked in and I turned around. "Y/n, what's wrong with you? " Peter asked as he sat on my bed.

"... "

"Y/n..."

"Oh, like you don't know Peter! " I screamed.

Peter got up from the bed and backed up. "W-what? "

"I saw you, Peter. You still like Liz! Maybe she likes you back. "

Liz Allen. Peter's crush before me. Before I came to school. Peter had all eyes on her.

"I literally have no idea what your talking about. "

"You're cheating on me, with HER! "

"Y/N, I'M NOT! I SWEAR! "

"Yeah, right. Get out Peter. "

Peter stared at me, looking hurt. "W-what? " "You heard me, get OUT! We're done. " Peter didn't hesitate. Just as I thought.

He waited for me to break up with him so he can go to Liz.

"I literally have no idea what your talking about. "

Like he doesn't know. I saw him and Liz, on Wednesday night at a party, kissing in the corner.

He messed up.

Honestly, everyone messed up. This week just wasn't my week. Everyone just made me so mad.

And if they act liked they don't know what they did...

They're all idiots.

Monday

I walked to school all alone. Peter usually walks with me, but I don't wanna see him.

Cause if I do, might sucker punch him in the face and knock him dead. Even if I wasn't an Android, I would still knock him dead.

As I enter the school, I walk to my locker. Which, unfortunately, was next to Peter's. And, more unfortunately, he was already there, talking to Ned.

I reached my locker and put my backpack in it. I shut the locker closed and walked past Peter. I felt his eyes on me as I passed him.

By his looks, he still hasn't figured out what he's done wrong.

Peter's POV

I literally have no idea what I did wrong.

Y/n woke up and she's been angry about something. Can't figure out what.

"Peter?! " "Huh? "

I turned to see Ned staring at me, eyes in confusion.

"You guys aren't talking for why? " I sighed, "I don't know. Shes mad at me for something and I just can't... OooohhhHHHHH! " I ran down the Hall to class without telling Ned anything, because I think I might know something.

Later on that day

"Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark! " I ran around the room then into his lab.  "Mr. Stark? " He's not here.

"Dad, I'm home! " A sound from upstairs said, sounding very annoyed.

"Y/n! " 

I ran upstairs and y/n was standing in the living room, scrolling through her phone.

She looks... Different.

Her hair was bleached. She still wore one of my sweaters, but with... A spiked belt? And... She wore make up?  Y/n hates, hates, make up. It was black lipstick and her skin seems a bit lighter than it usually was.

"Y/n? " I said. Her head lifted from her phone and she glares at me. "What? "

I tried to ignore her outfit, knowing that when she gets fixed, we don't have to worry about... That.

"Uh, have you seen Mr. Stark. " I asked. She rolled her eyes. "Why should I know, and care? "

Suddenly, a screen appeared behind her. I stared wide eyes. Y/n made a confused face, and turned around to see what I was looking at.

"Don't worry about Tony. He's fine. " Mr. Black (wait, Mr. Black?) Said. "What do you want with Mr. Stark? " I said.

"We want him dead! " Mr. Black says. "Whoa dude, why to jump onto conclusions. " Y/n glares at him.

"It's simple, with Spiderman and Stormy Weather not being together anymore, Tony Stark dead, and the Avengers under my control, I'll be able to rule the world! " Mr. Black laughs.

"Holdup, you have the Avengers? " I asked. Mr. Black stops laughing. "Uh, not yet. But soon, soon, SOON! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH-"

The screen goes black. "I hate that dude. He's annoying. " Y/n said.

"We have to save Mr. Stark! " I yell, running into a room to change. I come back out and Stormy weather is already out the window.

I run out the window too and swing through the city behind Stormy.

I hope we find Mr. Stark.

Y/n

I hope we dont find my dad.