We want you...

You wake up in a dark area. "Hello? " You call out, but you get no answer. You walk around and straight ahead of you is a light. You walked closer. And when you stopped walking, in front of you was a body in a frozen box. The body was yours.

You walked back, tears swelling up in your eyes.

"Y/n..." A voice echoes. "Who are you? " You quivered, voice breaking. "We want to recruit you. " Suddenly, you're not scared anymore. "First of all, I said, Who are you? And I'm not working with you." You said, crossing your arms at your chest.

"Well, you don't have a choice. " The voice says. Then, all of a sudden, your memories were gone and replace with ones saying that the Avengers were your enemy, and needed to be dead, with the help of you and your slightly stronger powers.

                          ~~~~~~~~~
The Avengers stood around the bed y/n was laying in. Natasha, Tony, Peter, Steve, Bucky, Clint, Wanda, and Vision  all stared at you. "When is she gonna wake up? It's been 2 hours! " Peter yelled. "Dude, you can't expect her to wake up so suddenly. "Clint glared at Peter. As soon as Peter glared back, Vision spoke up. " She's waking up. " Peter immediately turned around to you. Your eyes open slowly. You take a second to look around, then remember what you had to do.

"Y/n! Your awake! " Peter tried to hug you, but You grab his arm and twisted it making him fly backwards. Bucky snorted. "Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. " Your y/e/c eyes turned purple and everyone stared at you concern. You jumped out of bed and ran towards the nearest exit, which was the window.
"Y/n?! What the heck is wrong with her? " Tony yells. "I dunno, but she really bruised my head. " Peter said, getting up and rubbing his head. Tony glared down at his watch. "What are you doing? " Natasha asked. "I put a tracker in y/n, I should always be able to track. " Tony answered. "Why would you do that? " Wanda curiously stared at Tony. "Yeah," Steve spoke. "What happened to 'Oh of course I'll leave you alone when you want! I promise I'll never track you again! '"
"Shes my daughter. You really think she'll be safe without a tracker? " Tony glared.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov:
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE THEM OUT YET?!! " He yells. "You can't take out a enemy right away. That's stupid. Everyone knows that. " You rolled your eyes as you respond. "You're right. But, you're going to get the job done, right? " He asked. "Of course, Father. " You smirked. "Good." Then The God Of Mischief walked away, with a terrible grin on his face.