The Worst Villan

Lunch was only 5 mins away. You doodle in your journal you were suppose to take notes in. Next thing you know, the bell ranged, telling you it's time to go to lunch. As you walked to the lunch room, you found MJ at her locker. "Hey MJ. " You greeted her with a smile. "Hey y/n, wassup? " She said. "It's lunchtime. You know that, right? " You tell her. "I know, I just have to finish this chapter. " She says. "Okay,I'm just gonna walk to the cafeteria now." You say. "Ok, have fun. " MJ waved not looking up from her book. You rolled your eyes and head on to the lunchroom.

As soon as you sit down with your lunch, you feel the floor began to shake. Screams and yells filled the room around you. Then your phone buzzed. "Peter! Is everything ok?! " You yell through the phone. "Not likely! " Peter answered, annoyed. " Attitude! " You snapped back." Sorry. Anyways, we need you, like, right away because this person is NOT having it right now! " Peter yells through the phone. "On my way. " You said, running out the nearest door. You run into an alley nobody knows about and changed as quickly as you could. After you finished changing, the ground began to shake again.

You run out of the alley and turned around to see a car being thrown at you. You raised a hand and swiped it down hard, forming a lighting bolt to strike and hit the car, splitting it in half. "Nice save. " A voice behind you said. You turned to see a skin-tight red and black spider suit on top of a pole. "Thanks Spidey, " You say. "Aren't you supposed to be at the fight? " The Spider tilted his head at the girl in a black and white dress, knee high black socks, white streaks in her hair, and a white and black mask.

"I came to get you. " He then said. You couldn't tell, but Spiderman was smiling. You rolled your eyes and said, "Lead the way. " You say. Spiderman jumped from building to building while you followed him sitting on a cloud you formed. Moments later, you found a giant lizard trashing the city. You stared, like it was the weirdest thing you ever saw. Cause it was."What the... " The lizard turn towards you, smirks, then grabs you with his tail. "Hey, PUT ME DOWN!! " You yell. "Y/n! " Peter yells. "Hey Spidey, say my name louder! I don't think that everyone can hear you! " You yell back. Peter shoots a web grenade at the lizard, causing the lizard to fall backwards. You try to wiggle free but the lizard grip keeps getting tighter. "You're not leaving. " The lizard says, getting up and taking you away from Peter. Before Spiderman could get another hit, the lizard smacks him into the wall, the results, leaving him unconscious. "Spiderman! " You yell. Then you disappear into a black hole, leaving you alone with the lizard, who plans to soak your powers out of you.