Be Yourself

Y/n POV

Me and Peter land on top of a roof. It's been 67 buildings later and we still haven't found my dad. I don't even want to find him. I'm super mad at him.

One day, the Avengers were sitting in the living room together, asking each other random stupid question. I went to go get a snack really quickly and go back to my room. Until Steve ask my dad a question.

I honestly didn't care and walked away when Steve asked, "What would you give up in life? " And I was completely devastated when he didn't hesitate to say, "Y/n." And I hated him ever since. But I at least try to be positive around him. This happened about a week ago.

I don't even know what I did wrong, and I bet he doesn't know either, neither does Peter... You know what? I don't wanna talk about it.

"Ugh! Where is he? " Peter complains. Once we landed in a private area, Peter ripped off his mask and ran his fingers through his hair.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the wall. I groaned and put my forehead against it. Stormy's powers aren't going to work, so I used my tracker app and scanned the area.

"We're close. " I mention. We're at the edge of Queens, about to enter Brooklyn. "It's 11: 43 pm, can we just start again tomorrow? I bet Aunt May is worried about you. " I tried to sound like I cared.

Peter must've caught the attitude in my voice, cause he stared at me with confusion. "Y/n, seriously, what's wrong, what did I do? "

"Peter, stop asking me that question, you already know what you did. " "No,    y/n, I don't. "

I turned back to Peter. "Fine, let me refresh your memory. That party on Wednesday, you kissed Liz. "

"Wha? No, I didn't. " I glared at him. "Yes, you did! Why are you lying? " "I'm not lying! Y/n, I was with you the whole time! Are you ok? You know you got drunk at the party, you probably just imagined it. " "I know I didn't, it's in my memory files! "

Peter sighs and turned his back towards me. "I get it, you don't trust me. But that's ok." I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? "

His face is now in my direction, and is looking angry. "Look y/n, I don't know what I ever actually did to you. But if you're mad at me, why don't you just break up with me? "

My robotic whole heart just shattered to pieces.

"You know what? I'll just do it myself. Goodbye y/n." Peter turned around and swung away.

Is it weird to have feelings when you're a robot? Well, I'm not an ordinary robot. I have feelings and a heart.

And you just saw a boy take it and break it.

Peter's POV

It's done. It's over. Me and Y/n are no longer together. Mr. Black's plan has work, but not all the way. I don't care if Y/n wants to save her father or not, I'm going after him.

Tomorrow, most definitely tomorrow.

A/n: I hope y'all enjoyed that chapter. I wanted to make it all sad and stuff but the story is not ready for it yet. And maybe neither are you guys. (When things are sad, I make them sad 😈)

Welp, have a nice day, or afternoon, or night... Whatever! Bye friends!