Normal Days (Maybe?)

Peter's POV

"Peter? "

"No, no please don't go. "

"Peter, nooo! "

I woke up in a bed, hospital bed.
And right across from me laid y/n."Peter? "A voice called. I turned to my right to Mr. Stark sitting beside his daughter.

" What happened? "I asked. Mr. Stark sighed and said, " Y/n slashed you on the side of your stomach. After that Natasha tackled her and we manage to get her to calm down and we had to take you and her here so we can stitch you up and find out what happened to y/n."

I sat up straight, staring at my stitches and back at Mr stark. "Did you figure out what was wrong with her? " "She was controlled by Loki's staff. We destroyed it and Thor took him back to Asgard for punishment with his father or something. It's not gonna be good. " Mr stark looks back at y/n, cause she immediately started to shift in her sleep. And then she woke up.

"Y/n! " Mr stark calls out and hugs her. "What... the hell happened? " Y/n runs a hand through her h/c hair, that has the white streak, letting her know that her powers are still active.

Mr. Stark told her everything and y/n stares eyes wide at every detail.

"Shit, " She mumbles, eyeing him."I'm so sorry. "
"There's nothing to be sorry about. It wasn't you, it was Loki. " Her father had said.

Mr stark turns his eyes towards me and y/n follows. She stares at me for a while, then looked down to see the stitches that I have.

Y/n slowly gets out of her covers, walking towards me but still staring at my stomach. When she reaches me, she looks up and said, "D-did I... do that? "

I gave her a sorry look and she immediately jump into the bed with me and hugs me. She was most likely hugging my stitches, and I winced, but only quietly for me to hear.

"I'm soooooo sorry! " She cries. I attempt to hug back but my arms were trapped under y/n's body.

"It's ok it, wasn't you. " "But it was MY body, my mind, I should have controlled it i-" She was cut off by my lips crashing into hers. My hands goes through her hair and her hand goes on my face.

"Eww, get a room. You guys know im still here, right? " Mr stark calls.

Y/n laughs. Feeling her beautiful laugh filling my ears makes me happy. Her being here makes me happy.

Y/n
You were lost on what happened after the whole lizard incident, but it couldn't have been good.

Your mind keeps going back to even the thought of hurting the people you loved. And to the thought where you almost killed Peter.

These memories keeps you up at night. Just throbbing in your head.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n, wake up. " You shift in bed, facing the other direction that the annoying person was on. "Go away, Dad. I'm not going to school. " You mumbled. "Well, Damn, I'm not going to make you go to school. " "Bucky, Language! " You turn around and looked up to see Steve and Bucky staring down at you.

"Yes? " You question. "Well, me, Bucky, and Natasha was about to go on a run. You coming? " Steve ask. You groaned. "But I have school. " "Y/n, it's Saturday. " Bucky rolls his eyes.

You glared at the emo man. "I knew that. I'll be down in 10." You said. "All right! Prepare for Hell! " Bucky exclaims, walking out. "Bucky! " Steve calls out, walking behind him.

You get out of bed, putting on some joggers, a gray crop top, and your black adidas shoes.

You walk downstairs where Natasha, Steve, and Bucky where waiting. You guys run for half an hour. You manage to beat Steve back to the house. Which only happened by cheating.

As you entered the kitchen, a man with Brown hair grey streaks and a goatee sits at the kitchen counter.

"Y/n! How was the run? " Your dad asked. "Great! I beat Steve to the  house! " You clapped happily. "She cheated! " Steve calls out.

You rolled your eyes and walked to your room. You placed your phone one the table near two charger plugs. You connected your phone on one, and connected the other one...

...Into your neck.

A/n: I totally know what your thinking, "WHAT THE FU-" It'll be totally clear soon. Thank you for reading and before we go, I need two things.
1. Request are open for your imagines story, DM me.
And
2. I want (and I'm going to) make a
Infinity war chapter. So I need a vote. The story will take place
1.During the war (warning: you will have to see the torture) or
2.After the war (you don't have to see the torture)
Ok, bye friends!