Dark Side

I woke up in a dark area. I wasn't strapped to anything, so I got up and walked around. "Hey! Dude who kidnapped me?! I really don't wanna be here! " I yelled. I finally reached an area where light shined. I walked towards it, then there he was, my father. Hm.

"Y/n? What are you doing here? " I just rolled my eyes. "I could ask the same thing." "Its really not safe here. Why did you come? " He asked me, panicked. "Well, I really didn't have a choice. " I said.

A tall figure walked towards us. "Go away! We'll never do your bidding! " My father calls out to the figure. The figure still walks towards us, silence. "Ok, I've had enough of this crap, who are you? " I said, standing in front of my dad.

"I am.. " The figure stands in the light. "YoURe woRsT NIgHtMArE!!! Mwa hahahaha! " Sam makes a scary face. All I do is glare at him. Sam frowns. "I know you're acting the opposite of what you are, but I'm pretty sure that facial expression didn't change. "

The rest of the Avengers appears out of the dark. "Wait, where's the dude who kidnapped us? " My dad asked. Clint shrugs. "Idk. He disappeared during the battle. He's a wimp. "

As we found our way out, it felt like as a shadow creeped along the walls, watching us leave. "You thought I was gone? "

Later

Im finally back home and immediately went to my phone. My notifications have been blowing up since I was gone. 23 text messages and 5 missed calls. They're all from Peter. Why does he even care? I scrolled to 5 text messages.

Peter😅:
Y/n, are you ok?
Sent 5:01 pm

Peter😅:
Y/n, I'm sorry, I honestly don't like Liz
Sent 5:16 pm

Yeah right...

Peter😅:
Y/n? Why won't you answer me?
Sent 5:26

Peter😅:
Y/n pls...
Sent 5:30

I scrolled to the 23th text, which came only a few mins ago.

Peter😅:
I heard about what happened, I'm coming over
Sent 6:54

Aw, great.

When Peter arrived

I sat quietly in a corner while my dad and Peter discussed about sciency things. Soon after that was over, they both walked over to me. "Yes? " I asked. "Y/n, we will like for you to come follow us. " Dad orders. I rolled my eyes but followed them to the lab.

My dad pats on the table. "Sit." I did what I was told and sat down on the table. Peter sat by the computer and started typing a few random stuff ,my dad plugged in a charger inside my neck  then moved over to Peter. I felt a slight shock as Peter pressed a key on the keyboard. Soon my whole body got electrocuted. And everything, my files, my systems, my vision, was gone.

Peter POV

" Mr Stark, are you sure this is safe?" I asked, staring at y/n's peaceful figure. "Yeah, totally. It's the only way to get the chip out." Mr. Stark responded. He removed all of y/n's memory from her files and we looked through them. Mr. Stark hummed a few times as I still continue to stare at Y/n. "Hm... Mhm... Oh... Hm... " "Mr. Stark why are you doing that? " I glared at him.

"I realized what the chip was supposed to do. It put negative memories into y/n's mind. Like this memory of you kissing Liz at the party. " Mr. Stark said. "Which didn't happened. " "Mhm." Mr. Stark sass. We scrolled further into the memories and we found a very important one. One that made Mr. Stark's heart fall.

"What would you give up in life? " Steve asked. "Y/n." Tony responded.

Mr. Stark kept playing the clip over and over again until I smacked his hand away from the mouse.

"Why would anyone make her think about this? " Mr. Stark turns to look at his daughter. "I'm sure that's not what she really thinks of you. " "These memories are based off negative. I would never EVER say I would get rid of y/n. At least, I hope I never will. "

A sound ranged from the computer. Mr. Stark typed in a pass code and clicked the enter button. We waited for a few minutes, but y/n still didn't wake up. "What? " Mr. Stark mumbled. He repeatedly click the enter button and I had to smack his hand away again. "WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING?! "

"Oh, my bad, tripped. " Someone called out. Me and Mr. Stark whipped our heads to face the person talking. She looked just like y/n, but more like the version that was affected by the chip. The dark, emo one. She was dressed in the dark clothing y/n was wearing and still wearing the makeup.

"Hi! I'm d/n (pick a name similar to yours for your dark side) y/n seems to be under the weather today, so I'll be her substitute! " The girl calls out. She holds up the cord that was plugged into y/n, drops it, then breaks. Me and Mr. Stark stands shock.

"Oh, and don't worry about missing me, I'll be here forever. " She smirks.

A/n: I'm sorry this was crappy, I was trying to update, then I had Halloween and events and school and my phone fell in water and I had to let it sit for days, it's just, UGHGGHGhIGgHG!