This isn't you

A/n: OMG! 1.22K VIEWS?!! I'M DEAD!Thank you sooo much!! Love you all!!😍😘😍 P. S: I'm so sorry for posting late. Things have been happening.

You flew away on a cloud, looking back at Captain and Winter. Your goal was to get to get to Stark Tower and find the Avengers weakness. Honestly, you don't know what your deal with the Avengers were, but if Loki wanted then dead, they shall be dead.

You were at the door if Stark Tower before a red and blue figure blocked the door way. "Crap! " You thought.

"Y/n! This isn't you!" Spiderman cried. You tilted your head. "Look Spidey, you're talking to a completely different person. I'm not this y/n you speak of. " You don't know what you said, but it was enough to leave his eyes wide when you walk past him.
~~~~~~
"I'm not this y/n you speak of. "  The words repeatedly rewinds in Peter's mind. "God DAMMIT! "
~~~~~~
There it is! The computer that has all the access to the Avengers private files. You hacked it open and searched through.
Tony Stark
Natasha Romanoff
Clint Barton
Bucky Barnes
Steve Rogers...

Peter Parker? Who the hell is Peter Parker? You scrolled down once more to find a name of Y/n Stark.

Y/n. Isn't what Spiderboy called you? And Stark. This girl, she was related to Tony Stark. You clicked the file and found more information, even a picture.

And she looks just like you.

"Is, is that me? " You question. "Yes, it is. " A voice called out behind you. You turned around to see Spiderman standing, mask off.

"He looks just like the Peter Parker... waaaiiittt a minnnuutee. "

"I, I don't understand. " You mumbled.
"Y/n, please. Come back. " He whines. You stand, eyebrows curved in confusion. "N-no, no, that's not me. Shes not me. " "But she is you, come on y/n, remember. " "Shut UP! SHE'S NOT ME! I'M NOT HER! I EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS A LIE! " You bursted out with tears. "Y/n! " Peter cries. "NO! " Within the matter of seconds, a knife goes through Peter's side and makes a deep cut. His side bleeds hard.

Peter falls to the ground, groaning. You dropped the knife by his side and coached down next to him.

Peter looks up with his puppy eyes as he whines.

"This y/n girl? She is gone and never coming back. EVER. " You get back up and leave the tower with the information you need to give to Loki.

And as for Peter?

He lays, softly calling your name as his vision goes blurry, then blank black.