You'll forever be mine

Peter's POV

"Fu-" Glares from Steve shots rapidly. "-dge cakes! When did d/n leave? We need to put a bell on y/n when she wakes up. " I paces around the room.

Boom!

What the...

Boom!

The floor shook from underneath them. "Ohmigod, what is she doing? " Tony mumbles.

More explosion happens outside caused by d/n.

"Avengers... " Long pause. "Assemble! " Natasha jumps from behind us, causing us to jump. "What the hell Natasha! " Tony put his hand to his heart.

"We were already ready when the first explosion sounded. We'll be in the car. " Nat turns on her heels and head towards the garage.

Everyone else gets ready and meets down at the city. D/n was causing chaos everywhere!  Fire hydrant was fizzing out water, dogs were barking and people we're screaming, and suddenly, a hole appeared in a building.

We see d/n standing in front of it, and slowly putting her hand down. "Sorry, my bad. " She smirks. Glares from the building shot faster than Steve's.

"Lady Y/n! What the hell is wrong with you?! " Thor shouts. D/n turns around and floats down to us on a cloud. "There's nothing wrong with me, I'm being myself. And right now, I'm being myself when I'm pissed. " She smiles and shots and lightening bolt to throw building that has a hole in it. It catches on fire and Tony, Steve,   Bucky and Sam goes to help the people stuck inside of it.

I turn back towards d/n."You're evil, aren't you always easily pissed? " She smiles again and pats my head. "Yes I am spider boy, yes I am. " Then flies away. "What do you mean evil? Y/n's not  evil. " Bucky comes behind me with those who rescued the people from the building.

Me and Mr. Stark explains what happened. Sam laughs.

"What's so funny? " I asked.

"That explains so much why when I tell y/n a corny joke, she goes to her room and sets her pillows on fire. " Sam laughs harder. "And that explains why I have to but her so much pillows. " Mr. Stark glares at Sam.

D/n comes back around and stands in front of us. "I'm done. " She says. "Ok, let's go back now. " Clint grabs her wrists pulling her away. "sike" She whisper in which only I can hear.

She then flips over Clint and a whole fight just breaks out. D/n brings us down, one by one.

3rd POV

*somehow learns how to teleport with lightening*

*appears in front of Tony* "Hi dad!" *kicks him away

*appears next to Natasha* "pls don't kill me after this! " She whispers. "Don't worry girl, I feel your pain. " Natasha whispers back. D/n smiles and pushes her towards a wall.

*appears in front of Steve* *throws him and takes his shield* "Cap-Captain. Big fan."

*appears next to Bucky* "Still on for My Little Pony this weekend? " "Heck yeah! " *throws him at Steve*

*appears behind Thor* "Loki wanted me to give you this. " *stabs him* "LOKI! "

*Appears next to Wanda* "Bucky watching My Little Pony with us? " "Yup." *struck her with lightening*

*appears next to Sam* Do you know what your crush is going to say when you say "Every Kiss Begins With K? " "Idk, what? " "Too bad, Ugly begins with U! " *laughs* *takes him away with a tornado*

D/n POV

That leaves spider-boy, where is he? "Hey d/n!

I turn my head around and Spider-tights was sitting on a pole. " You looking for me? " He stood up, dancing on the pole. "I know you want this. " I groan and ended up launching at him.

He starts to swing away and I chase after him, forming a dark colored lightening bolt sword at my side.

He leads me to a building, but as soon as I arrived, he was gone. "Wtf... " I muttered underneath my breath. Suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I saw him. Holding a phone in his hand. Not seeing it but I know he is, he smirks and presses play.

A loud screech sounds and I yell out the words "STOP! " He doesn't though. The sound plays and plays until I can't take it anymore. Darkness rushes over me and I'm blacked out.

Peter POV

D/n's knocked out and is laying on the floor with her sword still active next to her. I jump down from the roof I was on and crouch next to d/n. My arms goes under her legs and back and lifts her up.

I walk out the building with her in my arms, her head laying on my chest, towards the Avengers, who are groaning in pain due to the damage d/n had made. "Oh, you got her kid, good. " Mr. Stark grins, holding his side. "C'mon. We have to get back to the tower. "

Later

Everyone else is in the ER, but me and Mr. Stark. We're in his lab, figuring how to get y/n's soul back in. I lay d/n down on a table next to y/n. A huge flashlight lays on top of them both. And Mr. Stark begins the operation.

Few hours later(I know you guys did it in a Spongebob voice. I hate science so I'm not gonna describe what happened. I'm also too lazy.)

"It's finished! " Mr. Stark beams up. D/n disappears from the table she was on, and leaves only y/n. She lays up, rubbing her head.

"What, the fuck happened? " Y/n sits in confusion. We did explain what happened and she says, " I'm staying in my room for the next 3 months. "

Y/n started towards her room and I trail right behind her. Once in, she lays on her bed and scoots closer to the wall. I follow behind her and lay down too.

My arms goes around her waist and pulls her closer to my chest. "Your life must be very exciting. You know, with your being Tony Stark's daughter. " I whisper.

I can feel her smile. "Yeah, everyone wants to kill my fucking dad thanks to his dumb ass actions. "

"Whoa there! I didn't know you curse too much when you're mad. " I chuckled, burying my face into her gorgeous h/c hair.

"Yeah, well, I try not to be angry most of the time. If you watched Inside Out,  you'll understand that anger controls most of my brain. " Y/n turns to face my direction and puts her face in my chest.

"You know, you shouldn't hide who you truly are. Whether you're an good angel or a bad ass devil, I love you for whoever you are. " I smiled in her hair while she smiles in my chest. "Thanks Pete, I love you too. "

We cuddled in which feels like forever, until Clint is heard from the doorway.

"MY SHIP! WANDA, LOOK! OUR SHIP SAILED INTO THE FAR SEA AND IT'S NEVER GONNA FIND IT'S WAY BACK! " He cheers and Wanda joins him.

We smile and ignore them. "Btw," I started to say. "I'm sorry for the whole Liz incident. Tbh, she was the one who broke up with me. Saying I should be with you and not her. "

"I like Liz. She's a good friend. " Y/n says and yawns. I smirk. "Is wittle y/n sleepy? " After asking the question, I heard soft snores coming from her. I pull the covers on top of us and say very quietly, "I love you y/n. You'll forever be mine. " And then let sleep take over me.

Y/n POV

"I love you too Pete. And you'll forever be mines too. "

A/n: I actually ended up liking this chapter. For people who are reading this story in November 2018, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Have a great day with your families and eat all the food you can, that's what I plan on doing. And for Black Friday. I'm doing it, just, you know, online. I'm not risking getting hurt or even getting out of my house.

Bye Friends!