4k views special

Y/n

Me and my boyfriend of 4 years, Tom Holland, were hitting it hard with our new movie. We went to numerous of interviews and our premiere was the biggest yet. Right now, Tom and I are cuddling  in bed, tired of being social. We watched "Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse." We just started, so we were at the part when Miles Morales arrived at his new school. 

Tom pulls me closer to his chest and sneaks his face into my neck while giving me kisses. "Tom!" I whine. "Y/n!" Tom mocks with his face still on my neck. "Please? I just wanna watch the movie." I said and Tom pulls back with a frown.

Tom

The movie was almost over and Y/n's head lays on shoulder. I smiled at the sight and kissed her forehead. 

I saw a bowl of candy and wrappers in her hands. I tried to pull it away from her hand so I can set it down on the nightstand but her hands grip around it and her face scrunched up in anger while she was still sleeping.

I was almost there trying to pull it out of her hands when she wakes up with her face still upset. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I'm trying to get the bowl of candy out of your hand so i can-" "No one takes my bowl of candy Tom Holland." She says. "Well Y/n Holland, if you just let me take the bowl-you know what, keep it. Finish eating your candy." I smirks and she blushed. "Did you just called me Y/n Holland?" "Did I? Huh, it was a mistake." I shrugs. She continues to eat until she runs out. "Crap! I need more!" She ran out of bed to get more and I follow her. She finally reaches the cabinet and finds nothing there. "Tom Holland! Where the hell is my f/c?" (fav candy) She yells. She turns around and found me on one knee with a box on her bag of candy she was looking for. 

"Y/n M/n L/n, I loved you ever since I laid eyes on you. You were always brave, smart, and beautiful. You are a strong independent woman I wanted to have in my life. And now, I give you this chance to give me your choice to make a bigger change in my life, Y/n, will you marry me?" I said and she starts crying. "Yes! Yes!" She throws her arms around me and I hug her back. When she pulls back, I slipped the ring on her fingers. She admires it and bends down immediately to take her candy. "Thanks Tom. Let's get back to the movie." She sprints upstairs with the candy in her hands and all i can do is chuckled. 

How did I ever get so lucky to have her?

A/n: 4K VIEWS?! OMMIGOD! I'M SO HAPPY! I thank everybody who reads my stories and going on this journey of me going this far! Once we hit 5k, I'll make a chapter about Y/n and Tom getting married and maybe a face reveal. Share this story with friends so we can get there faster. Thanks once again Hollanders/Puddins! 

P.s, who could relate to the candy scenes?