24.

Ride or die
Chapter 24
Created on 21-05-2019
By Alpha- black

→←→←
I wrote this during lectures lol and I feel I'm rushing the chapter to the end so I'm not going to publish till I get what I want from the chapter and thank you guys so much for still reading and voting and commenting through my inconsistent Updating. Thank you guys so much ❤ I swear I really wanna reply to everyone single comment and thank every single person that's voting or reading or adding this book or my other books to their reading list but your girl is stressed. And I need a new phone 😭 anyways enough bout me, hope your lives are so much better than mine. 💜
Enjoy🙌 and please do tell me your thoughts🤔💭
◼◼◼◼◼

"Jesse?" A rasp and tired voice asked. Jesse sat up from her bed, tear faced. Bennett was going to leave her and is unable to give an explanation except that he looks shaky and is always jumpy the last few days.

What she doesn't understand is why her father is in her room looking sorry.

"Daddy?" Unsure.

"Yes angel, are you okay?" Jesse shook her head. This was too fishy. Her dad never ask after her. What the hell is going on? She wanted to scream but her words were stucked in her throat.

"You've been here for awhile, common, enough crying. I need you to stop being that weak child." Jesse wasn't surprised. Of course that's what he's here for. Jesse said nothing so he continued.

"I thought Daniel was normal, I always knew there was something wrong with Alec and I've always thought you pathetic but turns out you're the normal around here. I've b-"

Jesse's rage flared. How dare him.

"Get out" She whispered. Her father looked taken aback. He expected her to be in his arms not this. "What?" Maybe she didn't hear well.

"Get the fuck out you insensitive bastard!!" Jesse roared. It wasn't funny. How dare him. Jesse was livid. Her brother was hospitalized but their fucking parents were no where to be found and now-"

"I said the fuck out or are your ear drums already as dead as your brain you old fucker?"

Her dad opened his mouth to talk when the door was pushed open and a livid Alec stood by the door.

"Peter, out now. I heard everything." His father's mouth went agape, Alec have never addressed him with his name. He quietly left Jesse's room with a livid but calm Alec behind.

"Peter what's with all the shouting?" She strolled into the living room before her eyes landed on Alec and swallowed. "Ale-"

Alec eyed her and she glup, swallowing her words.

"Okay here's the thing" Alec started harshly but without a care cause he was fucking pissed.

They both looked at eachother. His dad opened his mouth to say something possibly how disrespectful he is being but he held his hands up,stopping him. 'I don't have time for his shit.

"If you guys didn't want children, you." He pointed at to his dad "should have wore a condom or pulled out and you" He pointed to his mom "if you so love the cum inside of you then you should have gotten an implant or some shit like that since my father doesn't have the self control of withdrawal or you could have just fucking aborted us but no ,you choose to give birth to us and then neglect us. You choose your jobs over us cause money and reputation is so fucking damn more important than family,yet you have the nerves to condemn us at every given opportunity like you thought us manners in the first place. You treated us like strangers then you had the guts to go into my sisters room with that kind of bullshit and let me not start about how you fucking two don't know about my disorder or the fact that I was fucking hospitalized and you two turds didn't care to visit but honestly I didn't want you there. Daniel has worked his ass out,putting every little thing he loves aside to please you two but you guys discarded him without a second thought. How cold are you two? You know,never mind. So here's how this is going to go down."

Alec took a deep breath and sent his parents his famous intense stare. If he wasn't being serious right now, he would have laughed at how comical they look.

"We don't want you two nor need you. You are going to sign a check of five billion dollars each to the three of us and leave the clothing company to Jesse and the publishing industry to Daniel."

His father gulped. "And if I don't."

Alec smirked. "Then you loose everything including the very shoes on your feets"

The color drained from his mother's face and the father nodded in understanding. This kid isn't joking and with Daniel's help, they can take him down so he nodded.

Alec smirked. "Now that wasn't so hard was it? And now you guys should take a vacation to somewhere hot, it might melt those cold hearts."

With that he walked away to his sisters room.

◼◼◼

"Jesse Bennett loves you and if he says he needs to go away and I think you should let him do that. Maybe his lost someone or he needs to find himself or he's in trouble. The possibilities are endless."

Jesse sniffs. "maybe he's just tired of me."

Alec scoffed. "That's being ridiculous and you know it." Jesse nodded as fresh tears stained her checks.

"I know but I'm allowed to break down and be sad. Alec I'm all-" Alec pulled his sister into a warm embrace as she sobbed hard into his chest.

Just like old times. At that moment it was just them as Alec rocked his sister to sleep.

It was only then he let Bennett into the room to kiss her goodbye one more time.

◼◼◼◼

"So mom and dad agreed to it?" Daniel ask. He seem to be surprised to the amazement of Alec.

"Yea and they left some hours back for a vacation. Here are the checks and documents." Daniel couldn't believe how he younger brother pulled that. His smile turned to a frown.

"You didn't get any company" Alec shook his head.

"I don't do business. Moreover I have enough money and I've got your money to spend." Daniel chuckled at that. "Besides, i want to take Kristopher away from here. He said he wanted to see the world, he wants to visit all the African countries and stay in Nigeria for awhile," He smiled. "Said he heard they have various local dishes that can make you bite off your tongue and so much more. I want to experience all that with him."

Daniel smiled at his brother. So young and in love but what matters is that he found the right person. "Homosexuality is illegal there."

Alec nodded. "I know. It doesn't mean shit. The only thing I can't do is show public affection. Behind closed doors, it's nobody's business."

Daniel embraced his brother. "You've grown so much and I'm so proud of you and Blue. Prepare for your trip and I'll take care of our little sister ok."

"While you're at that, don't forget to take care of yourself or so help me god. I'll choke you on your brain."

Daniel rolled his eyes. "You're so mean and violent."

Alec grinned as he reached for the door nob. "Well someone has to be." With that he ran out, leaving the door open. Daniel chuckled at his childishness.