13

So I noticed I'm really drifting off 5he intended plot (sorry bout that.)Will try to get that right soon, and I've already written the last chapter and epilogue of this book Yeey🙌 and halfway through the spinoff😉

"Hey I'm sorry about whatever happened to you, coach said you wouldn't be in one or two races cause you're dealing with some issues." Blue looked up from his locker,his gaze fell on a brown eyed boy who is four or five inches shorter than he is though more muscular and tanned, his long brown hair tied in a lose ponytail.

Blue cleared his throat nervously having stared for too long.

"Um t-thank you I guess." The boy nodded and left. His shoulders a little bit slumped. Blue noticed that.

"Wait! I'm sorry." Blue called after him.  The boys eyes widen at that like he couldn't believe his ears. The little crowd that gathered there began whispering, mostly because Alec doesn't apologize. Ever.

"What's going on here. Bennett? Blue?" The both shook their heads.

"It's nothing." With that Bennett left feeling a little bit better,in fact he grinned smugly.

Blue groaned out loud, his hands over his head and his eyes squeezed shut, he stumbled a bit almost tripping but Kristopher held him in time.

"What's wrong Blue? Omg!" The panic evident in his voice.

"I don't-don't feel so good kit! Please take me home." Blue whispered in a weak voice. Kristopher nodded.

"I'll just take you to my house since Daniel is at work and I wouldn't want to leave you alone. Should I call Jesse?" Blue nodded, letting the gray eyed boy lead him outside of the school.

Kristopher managed to get Blue into the back seat without much fuse. "I'll be right back."

Seconds later Kristopher and Jesse came back only to find Blue soundly asleep. Jesse breathed a sigh of relief while Kristopher hugged her hoping to provide a little bit of comfort to her.

"Common, let's get out of here." She nodded and got into the back seat.

Bennett over at the empty stadium, his mind in a daze. Normally on an evening like this, you'd find Kristopher and Alec in their own competitive world; both racing and pissing each other off cause none could pass the other but something was wrong.

Definitely wrong and it seems like the whole team knows too. Without those two snickering and exchanging words at each other, everything seems dark and believe it or not everyone misses them.

Bennett especially. He always thought he was in love with Alec, hell the whole school thought so to but in truth, he just felt grateful. Grateful for always looking out for him. Alec helped him fit in among the team.

Bennett sighed and got up, making his way out of stadium tiredly. Coach was drilling them hard making him appreciate the presence of Alec and Kristopher more and more.

"

It's pretty late for you to be out here on your own." Bennett froze before turning slowly to the sound of the voice. His breath hitched as he came face to face to a tired looking Jesse.

"Jesse! What are you doing here?" Jesse shrugged like it's the most obvious thing in the world. She took a step forward and another one, her steps flattering but didn't stop till she was in front of him.

Bennett watched her with cautioned eyes tho also a bit worried. "Are you drunk?" She giggled again making Bennett roll his eyes and murmurs 'of course you are' under his breath before holding her hands and lead them out.

"You have pretty eyes Bennett and I bet your body is real hard." She said, her words slurring a bit before stepping in front of him. Bennett stopped moving, his body tensed up as Jesse's hands began roaming around his body. Part of him wanted her to continue but the logical part told him that it wasn't right because Jesse is drunk and he has never seen her like that and Alec would kill him if he sees him taking advantage of her.

Bennett grabbed her roaming hand and held it together in his, looking into her eyes Bennett could see the obvious pain and worry in them.

"Let me take you home okay?" Jesse shook her head rapidly. Bennett sighed, the exhaustion and pain of training already taking a troll on him, not to talk of the emotional exhaustion so he just nodded and hugged her.

"I'll take you to my place then. Promise no funny business." Jesse nodded her head but didn't move, Bennett didn't move either both of them basking in the warmth and comfort of each other. Some will say they are total strangers to each other but in that moment none of them cared.

Sorry this took long and it really isn't great. I don't like the chapter either but how'd you like the chapter?

What do you think that picture is all about?

Fun fact: drunk people don't always slur and misbehave. Some are more sober when drunk than actually sober.

Yap that doesn't make sense.