8.

Ride or die
Chapter 8.
Created on 27/1/19
By Alpha-black

A/n:  I  realize I've been switching tenses. Please bare with me. I'll probably edit it when I'm done with the book and know what exact tense to use. 🙌 please enjoy.

××××××

“Jesse, how are you feeling today?” The therapist asked. Jesse gave her a confused look before she busted into fits of laughter, clutching her stomach and using her right hand to tap repeatedly on her lap.

The laughter died down as fast as it came. She narrowed her eyes at her therapist, then clicked her tongue.

She finally shrugged like it answered the question. The shrink's shoulder slumped, showing how tired she is. She decided to go for a different approach.

“Let's start from the beginning.”

≈≈≈≈

“What'd you mean Alec can't run?” Coach yelled. Obviously frustrated that one of his best runners can't be on track and also has a feeling that the other won't be either.

“Something came up coach and trust me when I say he really can't. I won't be able to also but I swear when this is taken care of, you can drill us as hard as you like.”

The coach raised his brow and smirked. “As hard as I like?” Kristopher nodded. Coach sighed and nodded, muttering something bout how life always gets in the way.

Kristopher went back to the parking lot where Alec or blue or whoever is, ready to demand an explanation.

“Are you guys ready to tell me what's going on here?” The frown was plastered on his face yet one could also see the worry there.

Jesse and Daniel looked at each other before beckoning Kristopher to follow, leaving Jesse and a very emotional and tired Blue behind.

Daniel was also tired, his parents drains him, forcing him to become someone who isn't him but he cares which is why he is the only person who could actually calm Blue down.

Daniel leaned against a pillar while Kristopher stood impatiently but did push the matter, allowing the older boy to take his time. Daniel drew a sharp breath and took a pack of cigarette, taking one out,he brought it to his lips and lit it, inhaling the smoke deeply cause even the devil knows he will need it.

Kristopher took the time to really look at the older boys features. He looks almost identical to Alec. The same broad shoulders and almost pale skin, the same black, intense, cold, hallow eyes. The same sharp nose, the same jawline, even the same damn way they stand.

People could easily mistaken Daniel for Alec's twin instead of Jesse. He scoffed a little.

Daniel's eyes snapped to boy whom he momentarily forgot. “What you scoffing at? Have a problem with me smoking?”

Kristopher shrugged, noticing the accent in Daniels voice. “I just noticed how alike you and Alec or Blue or whatever and please just tell me what's going on already.”

Kristopher looked frustrated and the older boy can't blame him. He threw the cigar in his hand and stepped on it. “Who are you anyway?”

Kristopher narrowed his eyes at the older boy not in the mood to give him a sarcastic reply which have been along the lines of, "oh me?I'm just a toad waiting for him to become a princess".

“Don't you think it's a little too late to be asking me that?” He snapped. The older boy nodded.

“Alec have what is called a dissociative identity disorder which is also multiple personality disorder. H-he has just two personalities which I guess is fortunate cause it could be worse you know. They both have different personalities, while Alec is composed and always in control, protective even; Blue is shy and impulsive, self destructive and needs to be protected which is why they are both identified differently and giving unique names.”