7.

Ride or die
Created by Alpha-black
On 19/1/2019
××××
This is dedicated this amazing people who never fail to brighten my day with their comments and votes. Bookoholic777 n mmsmit and to all my silent readers. Y'all are wonderful. Enjoy❤
××××××

(10 minute's before the race)

"W-who's Alec?"

××××××

Few hours before the race.

They both snuggled against each other forgetting the fact that the team always trains there in the wee hours of the morning. luckily for Alec and Kristopher, the coach got there before the team could start their morning training.

"I can't believe this." The coach muttered under his breath before kicking the two very tired teenagers who both jolted awake by the impact.

They both stood up stumbling over, still disoriented.

"I don't even want to know. You should both go home and catch some sleep before school or skip or whatever. Just make sure you both are ready for the game after school. Got it?."

They both nodded and mumbled "yes coach" Before making their way out.

"You know, I'm very tired, your dumbass self should piggyback me, don't you think? I mean not all of us have stamina like a horses own." Kristopher said with a wink causing Alec to scoff.

"I'm not yet awake risto, so can you please hold your tongue before I am tempted to pull it out of you and slab you with it and how would you know my stamina unless of course you wanna test that theory." Alec wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Well your pussy ass can ride me, I mean there's no way I would turn off a fuck offer even from a dweep."

Kristopher grinned and Alec grinned right back at him.

One would have thought that after the early morning talk they had, considering how deep it was would have made the boys attitude change towards each other.

It has in a way not that any of them is complaining.

Kristopher bumped his shoulder with Alec and asked. "did you just give me a Nick name?"

Alec shrugged. "Well I don't wanna call you Kris cause everybody does and Kristopher is too long so..... risto is good."

Kristopher nodded. "I like it which is why I'll call you ander. Anyway, I'm gonna head home and I'm so skipping school tho."

Kristopher noticed that the black eyed boy slowly gulped. "Hey you okay?" He asked softly. Alec nodded and gave him a smug smile. "I'm fine. Just be ready, I don't wanna loose a race because your fat ass can't drag itself."

Kristopher just smiled and shook his head. "I'll see you later dumbass." And went his way, slowly jogging towards his house as Alec did the same. He left his phone in Alec's house and isn't fooled one bit when Alec said "I'm fine" While trying to cover it up with that cheeky comment.