{4}: Jimin & The Truth.

Start from the beginning

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.
My hands flew to my mouth. Oh gosh what had I done?! Why had I done what I did? Demi told me that in strict confidence and told me... No! Made me promise not to tell anyone else, especially Jimin. "What?!" Jimin questioned again. "Nothing Jimin. Nothing at all." I replied quickly. "She's liked me for eight years?" He questioned. "Pfft, nooooo!" I replied. "That's what you just said." He told me. "Is it? I don't think those were my words..." I replied as I tried to throw him off. "No, I'm sure they were." He told me. "Naaah, they weren't." I replied shaking my head. "I said uh... Something else." I added. I then glanced around, "Anyway... What shall we do tonight, guys?" Hoseok asked quickly getting me out of the subject. "We could go to the record shop." Yoongi suggested. "Or we could see what's popping down at the beach?" Taehyung said as he straightened his bandana out. "Sounds good. Let's go." Jimin nodded as he got up and we headed out. We headed down to the beach and I looked around, "I brought Becky here for our date the other night." Jimin said as with a smile. I smiled at him as we walked, "Yup. He's definitely in love with her." I told them. "For sure." They nodded. I nodded slightly, my eyes scanning the beach.

JIMIN'S P.O.V.
As we were at the beach all I could think about were Jungkook's words, 'She's liked you for eight years.' The words went around and around in my head as I thought about the past eight years and I thought about all the other girls I'd had flings with in that time, she must've been so hurt seeing me with all of them. I shook off my thoughts and continued on down the beach with the boys. "Have you ever thought about Becky in this way before?" Namjoon asked me as he began walking beside me. "Once... When I was like... Eleven." I replied. "But then it went away so I didn't think of her like that again." I added with a small shrug. He nodded and glanced around, "I'm sorry for doing this to you." He mumbled. "I just hope Becky never finds out about it being a Dare. I mean, she'd probably never look at me again if she knew." I sighed. He nodded as we walked, "Well, none of us will tell her." He told me as we continued down the beach. Chloe soon ran over and pressed her lips against mine unexpectedly, my eyes widened and I pushed her away, "What the fuck?!" I yelled at her. She simply winked at me before jogging away, "Becky... Er... Becky was by the railings with her family." Jungkook slowly said. "She saw the whole thing." He told me. I lifted my head and glanced over at the railings to see her parents, her brother wasn't there and neither was Becky. "Shit!" I growled before sprinting away from the boys.

They followed me as I ran off the beach and headed to find Becky, "I knew it was too good to be true." I heard someone sniffle. "Hey, I... I don't think he kissed her back if I'm honest Becky." Someone was comforting her. I slowly walked over, "Becky." I began as I headed her way. "She told me, she told me it wouldn't last." Becky cried. "Who?" I asked. "Chloe!" She said angrily. "I'll leave you guys to talk, you hurt her I'll kill you." Her brother told me before walking away as Becky sat on a curb and placed her head in her hands. Jin soon sat down beside her before rubbing her back, "Hey, listen to me sweetheart." He spoke softly as he comforted her. She lifted her head and we all saw fresh tears in her eyes, I'd never seen her look so sad, "He didn't kiss her back." He told her. "Baby..." I began as I sat on the other side of her. "What happened?" She asked through her tears. "We were walking down the beach and she ran up and kissed me... She kissed me but I didn't kiss back." I told her. "It isn't too good to be true." I added before placing my hands on her cheeks and wiping her tears with my thumbs. I then leant forward and softly pressed my lips against hers, "Are we okay?" I asked. "Yeah." She nodded with a smile. "Go back and join your family, babe. They're probably wondering where you got off to." I chuckled. She nodded and pecked my cheek before getting up and heading back towards where her parents were, I turned back to the boys and sighed, "We need to put Chloe straight once and for all." Yoongi said, annoyed. I sighed before glancing around, "Yeah, but how? She's out to make our relationship a living hell." I told them. "Yeah, I know." They nodded as we all rose to our feet. We then headed towards the old skatepark which was currently empty before sitting on one of the ramps where we continued talking.

A FEW DAYS LATER
Becky wasn't joking when she said that her family were inquisitive, I was over at her house the other day and they would not stop asking questions but they're really nice, Becky looked awkward the whole time but we ate around the table with her family regardless. Then last night we spent more time together, we went to the cinema together for a date, we watched Dear John in the cinema as they were replaying old movies. We then headed back to mine where we cuddled in bed, but we, once again, accidentally fell asleep.

I woke up this morning to see her still wrapped in my arms, she slowly opened her eyes and squinted at the light coming in through the curtains, "Did we fall asleep?" She questioned sleepily. "I think so." I nodded as I rubbed my eyes and straightened my hair out. She quickly sat up and pulled her clothes back on, she'd slept in one of my T-shirt's last night. I got dressed also, "Want me to drive you to school?" I asked. "Sure." She nodded before grabbing her phone and typing frantically. "What's up?" I asked. "Anoesjka and Demi usually wait for me at my garden gate, I just needed to tell them that it didn't matter today." She replied. I nodded as I grabbed my car keys before pulling her into me, "You look gorgeous this morning." I smiled. "Nooo, I haven't even done my hair or makeup yet." She laughed. I kissed her softly before smiling, "That doesn't matter." I smiled. She shook her head before pulling her hair up into a messy bun, "My mum has makeup you could use." I added. "It won't be the same." She told me. "I have to use a certain brand." She added. I nodded as she walked towards me before wrapping her arms around me, "Thanks for not rushing me into anything." She spoke. "I would never do that to you." I told her sincerely. She wasn't like the other girls, she was better, I love her. She smiled as I kissed her forehead, "We best head to the car." I told her as I checked the time, "We're late." I added. She nodded and grabbed my hands before dragging me down the stairs, "Do you need to pick your bag up?" I asked. "No, I'll be fine." She smiled. I nodded as I shouted a quick "Goodbye" to my parents before we ran out of the front door and towards the car. I climbed into the drivers seat as she climbed into the passenger seat, I quickly began driving.

We arrived at the school to see everyone by the lockers except Anoesjka and Yoongi, "Where's the other two?" Becky asked as we walked over. "Why are you guys arriving together?" Jungkook smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows. "We went back to mine after the cinema and then we accidentally fell asleep." I explained to him. "Yeah, no funny business happened, not everyone is like that Jungkook." Becky laughed. Demi laughed along, "Where's the other two?" Becky asked again. "Uhhh, I'm not sure, Anoesjka dragged him off to speak to him about something." Demi told her. "Should we go and find them?" Hoseok asked. "They've been gone a while." Jin added. "Let's go find them." Jungkook said as Becky grabbed her things from her locker. She quickly closed it as Jungkook began leading the gang away, we all followed Jungkook down the corridors until we saw an empty classroom occupied by two students having a full on makeout session.

Jungkook pushed open the door, "Hey, have you seen..." He began as Demi and Becky immediately recognised the two people. They quickly pulled away from one another, "Best friends my arse." Becky spoke first. "Yeah, sure you guys are just best friends." Demi put in with a small laugh as me and the boys tried to stifle our laughter. Anoesjka's cheeks flushed red and Yoongi glared at us, god I couldn't wait to hear the story of how this happened.

A/N ~ Hey guys. Hope this chapter is okay, sorry that it's a little short. Hope y'all enjoyed it regardless. Vote and comment.

Much love, RaekensGirl 💖