Are we friends now?

Start from the beginning

"I'll see you later!" called the girl to her sister as she walked out the door earning a 'bye' from Beca.

After she exited the door she was met with Stacie.

"So how is she?" the taller girl asked.

"Her usual grumpy self, until I give her food off course," Emily giggled as she and Stacie walked off towards Vampire Venue to get the two vampires.

_________________________________________

"Where are they?" Chloe nervously paced around. "Did they forget? Or did they just say all that to trick us? Or what if they all got eaten by a unicorn!?"

As soon as Chloe said her last sentence Aubrey had burst into a fit of laughter, nearly falling of their porch bench as she did so.

"What's so funny?" Chloe asked with furrowed eyebrows at her friend who was now regaining herself from her laughter.

Aubrey whipped away a tear from eyes and looked at her friend. "You are so funny when you worry. I mean come on. Eaten by a unicorn?" she asked still giggling a little.

"Now that you mention it, it is pretty stupid hu?" Chloe started to giggle along.

The two laughed along for a while until Chloe stopped and looked towards the hill between them and Werewolf Estates.

Aubrey sensed what her friend was thinking and walked over to her. "Don't worry Chlo. I know they won't forget about you. It's actually the thing I despise at this point," she told her friend with a joking smile.

Chloe smiled back at her with a raised eyebrow, "How so?"

"Well because now that you are obviously going to be friends with them, I'll have to see them everyday now." Chloe shook her head at her friend's comment until she heard someone calling her name.

"Hey Chloe! Aubrey! Over here!" They both turned and saw Emily waving at them from the road.

Chloe quickly picked up her stuff and walked over to the two girls with a smile. "Hey Emily. Hi Stacie," she greeted the two.

"Hey. So you guys ready to go?" Emily asked them as Aubrey joined Chloe.

"Sure," was all the blonde said before she met Stacie's eyes. Stacie met her eyes as well and they just looked at each other.

Stacie was the first to look away as she noticed Chloe and Emily were already walking away chatting. Stacie just sighed and looked towards the blonde, keeping up her 'I don't like you face'.

"Alright listen. We don't have to like each other, but let's try to get along for our friends' sake ok?" Aubrey said holding out her hand as a signal for truce.

Stacie looked at for a while and shook it indicating that she agreed.

They soon caught up with the other two girls, who were still oblivious to the fact that they almost left them behind.

Neither of them would ever admit it, but they were feeling a tad relieved that they made a truce.

_________________________________________

When the four girls reached the academy they saw their friends near Dimbel's square.

All of a sudden Chloe stopped dead in her tracks. Emily glanced back at her worryingly while Stacie put a hand on her shoulder. "You ok?" Stacie asked the vampire.

Chloe shook her head relentlessly, her red locks being thrown from side to side. "What if they don't like me? What if they want to chase me away? What if they hate you guys for bringing us with you?" the redhead started panicking.