{3}: The Morning After.

Start from the beginning

We all quickly departed from one another after the usual routine, we then headed towards our separate classes, Demi and I in the same class and Becky in a separate one, "Are you gonna be okay?" I asked as we reached Becky's classroom first. "I'll be fine." She replied before hugging us both and walking into class. We watched her go before I turned to Demi, "Chloe's in that class." I sighed. She nodded, "I know." She replied as we began heading down the corridor towards our classroom. "But Becky's a big girl, she'll handle it." She added as we reached our Physics room and walked in. We took our seats at the back of the class before watching as the teacher walked in.

BECKY'S P.O.V.
I took my seat in class and let out a sigh, "Getting your best friend to stick up for you, pretty sad that Rebecca." Chloe spat at me as glanced around. "I didn't get her to do anything, she chose to." I spat at her. She rolled her eyes as I lifted my gaze and noticed her messed up nose and lip, I stifled my laugh before glancing around as the teacher walked in.

All through the lesson I felt evil glares on me, I then sighed before letting out a groan.

LUNCH TIME
The bell finally rang indicating that it was the end of the lesson, I immediately grabbed my bag and began heading towards the lunch hall. I walked in and headed towards the back table where BTS were. I sat down beside Jimin who immediately kissed my cheek, I smiled as he did before seeing Anoesjka and Demi approach, they were usually here before me. I smiled as they headed our way, "Hey!" I was the first to speak. "Heeey!" They called cheerfully. "That cheerleader bitch has left you alone, hasn't she?" Anoesjka asked. "Yeah." I nodded. "Good." She said. I nodded and smiled as we all began digging into our lunch.

END OF THE DAY
We all climbed back into Anoesjka's car, she immediately began driving. We drove past the beach and I couldn't help but smile at the memory of last night; The date with Jimin. Jimin nudged me and smiled down at me before seeing Anoesjka pull up outside my house. I quickly climbed out of the car and hopped onto the pavement followed my Jimin, "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked. "Yeah." I nodded before pecking his cheek. "We'll see you tonight Bex." Anoesjka called out. "Sounds good." I replied as Jimin kissed my forehead before climbing back into the car. It was girls night tonight which meant a slumber party at my place, it was my turn to host. Anoesjka soon drove away and I rushed inside, I shouted a quick "Hello" through the house but received nothing in return, "Must all still be at work." I said to myself before running up the stairs, I threw my bag on the floor beside my closet before beginning to hurriedly tidy my currently messy bedroom. I quickly hoovered before dropping my beanbags back at the end of my bed, I dropped the fluffy rug in the centre of the floor and I even finally put my freshly done laundry away into my closet. I then changed out of my previous clothes and pulled on a pair of black leggings and a long T-shirt dress, I then pulled my lowtop converse back on, I then sat on my bed and waited.

It was about an hour before there was a knock at the door, I jogged down the stairs and opened the door. "Heeey!" I called out to the girls as Anoesjka held up a bottle of champagne. I smirked as I hugged her before standing to the side and letting the girls in, Demi immediately headed towards the kitchen to grab some glasses before we all jogged up the stairs, we all flopped down on the beanbags before I put the music on. I then joined the girls on the beanbags again as we began talking about everything and nothing all at once.

I glanced around at the girls as we began playing a few games together before hearing my parents come home. I glanced back and quickly turned the music down before continuing to talk with the girls. We didn't talk about much, just the usual; School, films that are currently showing in the cinema, new music we've become interested in, arts. Other things. We spoke a little longer until we began to get tired, I soon pulled out the two airbeds and placed them down on the floor at either side of the bed.

We all changed into our PJ's and climbed into our selected beds; Me in mine and them on the airbeds. We pulled our duvets over ourselves and talked a little more before we all fell into a deep sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING
I threw my duvet off of me before heading towards the bathroom to freshen up for the day. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before throwing my hair up into a messy ponytail and getting dressed, I then headed back into the bedroom where the girls were still sleeping. I soon heard the soft sound of pebbles hitting my window, I quietly stepped over the sleeping girl on the right before slowly opening my window, I glanced out to see Jimin standing on my front lawn, "Hey, what're you doing here?" I whisper-shouted. "Hi! I'm here because I kind of need your help with something..." He replied. "What?" I asked as I glanced back at the girls. "I... Uh... I'm kind of struggling with math." He said nervously. "Ah, so, what do you need my help with?" I asked. "Well, you kinda... Don't suck at math whereas I do." He replied. "I'm sure that's not true." I mumbled. "It is true." He sighed. "Okay, well the girls go back home today, I could meet you and we could perhaps have a study date?" I suggested. "Yeah, sounds good. Drop me a text when you want to meet." He replied. "Will do." I smiled. He then blew a kiss before exiting my garden as I turned back to the girls who were now waking up.

A/N ~ Super short chapter. I'm sorry guys. I honestly have writers block for this chap. But comment and vote regardless.

Much love, RaekensGirl 💖