Sports Festivals and Super-Intense Name Picking

(y/n): I'm finna die now

Mina: Same bro

____________________________________

"Go Team!" shouted (y/n), pumping his fists in the air, "We've definitely got this!" 

(y/n) had decided to team up with Mineta, Shoji, and Asui for the Cavalry Race. 

Surprisingly, he was one of the few students from Class A that didn't want to pair with Bakugo. 

"Is everyone familiar with the plan?" asked Shoji. 

"Yup!" said Asui, "Thanks to your plan, we might actually be able to get the upper hand." 

"If we win, then all the girls will see how awesome I am!" fantasized Mineta, "And I'll get my harem for sure!" 

 "If it's motivation for you to do your best..." muttered (y/n). 

____________________________________

The Cavalry Battle kicked off, and almost immediately, Team Midoryia was under attack.

With Midoryia wearing the 10,000,000 point headband, everyone targeted them. 

Despite this, Team Midoryia had strong contenders to keep the others away. 

Team Mineta rushed Team Midoryia in an attempt to get the headband that would secure their place in the finals. 

"It's just Shoji..." thought Midoryia, "We can handle him!" 

Shoji had used his dupli-arms to form some sort of weird ball of flesh that he carried on his back. 

Suddenly, the pouch opened up and a tongue and purple balls flew out and stuck Team Midoryia to the ground. 

"W-We're stuck!" said Hatsume, a girl from the Support Department that joined Team Midoryia at the last minute. 

"Get down!" yelled Tokoyami as (y/n) shot through the air in an attempt to grab the headband. 

(y/n) missed, but was drawn back to his team by Shoji's Quirk. 

"If Tokoyami hadn't called out (y/n)'s attack, then he would've stolen the headband!" thought Midoryia.

(y/n) launched himself from Shoji again, but Hatsume was able to break free from Mineta's sticky trap and fly away using hover boots. 

As Shoji reeled (y/n) back in, he couldn't help but look to Kyouka, who was only a short distance away. 

Their eyes met and (y/n) pointed at her with a smile, as if to say, "You're next!" 

She just rolled her eyes and kept on running. 

____________________________________

"Looks like Todoroki's going for Midoryia," said Asui, peeking out of the small hole inside their hiding place. 

"So it seems," said (y/n), "We've gathered a decent amount of points, so as long as we stay hidden in here, we should be able to win this thing!"  

"D-Damn it!" 

"Is everything okay back there?" asked Shoji. 

"T-The headband!" said Mineta, "It's gone!" 

"But we were completely hidden!" said Asui, "How could we have lost it?" 

"Damn! We'll just have to go on the offensive if we want to win!" yelled (y/n), "Shoji!!" 

"I'm on it!" Shoji responded, charging Team Midoryia for their 10,000,000 points.