Iida and A Not-So Chance Encounter

Music blasted from his headphones as (y/n) walked and sung and even danced a bit as he traveled to school. 

He was so into his music that he didn't realize that Kyouka was right next to him. 

She called him a few times over his music before he realized that she was there. 

"Oh, hey! What's up, Kyou?" he asked as he turned off his music. 

"Not much. How about you?" 

"Not much either besides some weight training. Have you noticed all the reporters around the school lately?" 

"Yeah..." said Kyouka, "Must be on account of All Might..." 

"Definitely," said (y/n), "Who wouldn't want an interview with All Might?" 

"Hey, (y/n)," asked Kyouka, "Why do you want to be a hero?" 

"Huh? What kind of question is that? We've only known each other for a couple of days now!" 

"(y/n)... It's been almost a month since we met..." 

"No way... Has time really been going by that fast?" 

____________________________________

"A class representative?!" shouted everyone. 

"That's what I said..." said Aizawa. 

"I believe that we should put it to a vote!" yelled Iida. 

After some agreement with the class, Midoriya and Yaoyorozu stood in front of the class as the Class Representative and Deputy Representative respectively. 

Midoriya was obviously not expecting to get the nomination as he was shaking nervously alongside Yaoyorozu, but both of them ended up promising to do their best. 

"I'm not sure that I'm the one to lead the class..." worried Midoriya at lunch. 

"No way!" said (y/n), "You got this!" 

"(y/n) is right," said Iida, "You'll do fine. A brave hero like you will do well in leading the class." 

"Brave hero?" asked Midoriya. 

"Remember the Entrance Exam? You saved (y/n) from certain death. Quite the heroic act." 

"Yeah! That's why I voted for you!" said (y/n), "Gotta pay you back for that somehow!"

Uraraka, Midoriya, and (y/n) were learning about Iida's older brother when the school alarms suddenly went off. 

Everyone was startled as they looked around with worried faces. 

One of the third year students in the lunchroom said that the school alarms would only go off if someone was attacking the school, and obviously, everyone broke into a panic. 

Everyone flooded out of the lunchroom in a hurry, where even more people greeted them in the tightly-packed hallways of a panicking U.A. 

Everyone was so focused on getting out as quickly as possible that the people in the back, where (y/n) and the others were, got stuck in the midst of panicked yells and shifting bodies. 

(y/n) tried to look for Kyouka, but he couldn't find her in the crowd of people. 

He even managed to lose Midoriya and Uraraka, who was standing next to him just a moment ago. 

(y/n) couldn't do much but try and make his way towards the exit among the rest of the students. 

Meanwhile, Iida and Uraraka tried to get moving on their own.