Shorts

Short #1: The Punishment 

Based off of this: 

"Do I really have to do this?" asked (y/n) as he held the candy bar in his hands. 

"A bet is a bet!" shouted Mineta.

"In the cafeteria though?" he asked, "There's like, a thousand people here anyway!" 

"Man up and do it!" said Kaminari between giggles. 

"This was rigged from the start... Shogi's a stupid game..." (y/n) muttered to himself. 

"Too much complaining and not enough eating!" said Mineta. 

"Fine..." (y/n) said with a sigh, unwrapping the chocolate bar and eating the whole thing at once. 

Almost immediately, (y/n)'s eyes began to water up and his face turned red. 

"I ordered this thing from America! It took a while to get here but it was totally worth it!" laughed Kaminari. 

"I think he's crying!" laughed Mineta as (y/n) let out a slew of obscenities and swears as the heat spread through his body. 

"Kill me..." stuttered (y/n) through violent coughs. 

In response to the immense heat, (y/n) tore off the tie and blazer to his school uniform, leaving him in his white undershirt. 

"What are you doing?!" laughed Kaminari. 

"This isn't working!" yelled a coughing (y/n), trying to cool himself down. 

Eventually, he took off the undershirt, leaving his bare chest to be seen by everyone in the room, earning some surprised and disgusted yells by some of the girls. 

The shirtless (y/n) stumbled over to where Midoryia was sitting, shocked by the spectacle. 

"(y/n)!" shouted Iida, "I demand that you redress yourself this instant!" 

Iida's commands fell on deaf ears as (y/n)'s hand grabbed Midoryia's water and poured it all over his face. 

When that didn't work, he just fell onto the ground, coughing and crying as Kaminari and Mineta laughed hysterically. 

"God..." muttered an annoyed Todoroki, "Hold still..." 

He sent a blast of cold wind towards (y/n), stopping the pitiful sounds of human suffering. 

"What the hell happened?!" (y/n) shouted, "You told me this was gonna be hot, but I didn't think this hot!" 

"What do you think 'World's Hottest Chocolate Bar' means?!" responded Kaminari. 

Nevertheless, (y/n) landed himself a week of extra remedial lessons and detention with Aizawa-sensei. 

____________________________________  

Short #2: Jello 

Based off of this: 

"If everyone could please get out a notebook, we'll begin class..." grumbled Aizawa. 

"Damn it!" yelled Bakugo, drawing the attention of everyone around him. 

"Enough with that, Bakugo," said Aizawa. 

"Who put my stuff in Jello again?!" yelled Bakugo as he pulled out his notebook surrounded by a Jello mold. 

Many of the kids burst out in laughter and even Midoryia chuckled a bit. 

"What are you laughing at, damn Deku!?" screamed Bakugo. 

(y/n) let a mischevious smile spread on his face as he leaned back in his chair and smiled at Kyouka. 

"No way..." 

"Way." 

"Who did this?!" yelled Bakugo, "Step on up so I can kick your ass! This is the third time this month!" 

Everyone laughed even more, making Bakugo even angrier. 

Needless to say, it was a good day at U.A. High.