The First Hurdle

(y/n) looked up at Japan's most prestigious hero school:

U.A. High School.

Something was different this time. 

He was a student, and today was his first day of school. 

He had arrived at U.A. a bit early so he could take a look around before going to his class. 

After a lap around, an amazed (y/n) began to walk over to the classrooms. 

"Class 1-A, huh?" said (y/n) to himself, "1-D... 1-C... 1-B... 1-A!" 

He took a deep breath before opening the door. 

There were already some students there as he walked in. 

Almost immediately, the blue-haired boy from the Entrance Exam rushed over and introduced himself. 

"Hello, Fellow Classmate! I am Tenya Iida!" 

"Name's (y/n)! Nice to meet you!" said (y/n) enthusiastically, shaking his hand. 

(y/n) noticed a familiar face in the class. 

"Hey!" called (y/n), "Green-haired kid!" 

Upon his calling, the Green-haired boy turned around to face (y/n). 

"You're that boy from before! The one I saved!" 

"Yeah! Thanks for that!" said (y/n). 

"N-No problem! My name's Izuku Midoriya!" 

"Oh... So you're here?" 

(y/n) turned around to see a familiar girl with earphone jacks hanging off of her earlobes. 

"Kyouka! You're in this class too?!" 

"Do you two know each other?" asked Midoriya. 

"Yeah!" said (y/n), "We met during the Entrance Exam." 

"I meant to ask you... What's your Quirk?" Kyouka asked, "You must have jumped up over 50 meters to punch that big robot." 

"Oh, yeah!" said Midoriya excitedly, "Is it some sort of Super Strength? That would explain how you could smash that huge robot!" 

He held a notebook in his hand, ready to jot down whatever (y/n) told him. 

"Actually, it's..." 

"Take your seats. Now.

(y/n) was cut off by a tall man with messy black hair, presumably the teacher. 

Everyone scurried to their seats as the black-haired man looked at them with tired eyes. 

He wore a grey scarf that completly covered his neck and a part of his upper chest. 

"My name is Shota Aizawa... And I am your homeroom teacher... If you're here to make friends, then forget it. I'm sorry to tell you... that for the next three years... U.A. will run you through the wringer. That's 'Plus Ultra'. Use your strength to overcome it. So bring it." 

Some students looked a bit worried at Aizawa's opening speech, but (y/n) was excited as ever. 

"Bring it on!" he wanted to yell. 

"We're gonna pass out some tracksuits... Put them on and meet me out on the field in 15 minutes..." he pulled out a sleeping bag, zipped it up, and fell on the floor, "I'm gonna get some sleep..." 

"HUH?!" yelled all the students, "WHAT KIND OF TEACHER IS THIS?!" 

____________________________________