Break Your Limits! Plus Ultra!

The knife barely missed (y/n)'s face as he sidestepped to not only dodge the villain's attack but to also check on Kyouka on the others. 

"Alright... They're holding their own..." thought (y/n). 

A well-timed punch incapacitated the villain, but more took his place. 

"Come on!" taunted (y/n), "You guys can't even manage to kill a kid? Lame, man..." 

"Don't talk as if you're some big-shot hero!" shouted out one of the villains as the rushed towards him. 

A graceful dodge and a powerful kick were all that was needed to send the villain flying. 

"Geez... If someone told me that it was amateur hour, then I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of dressing up..." muttered (y/n) as he patted some dirt off of his arms and legs. 

Back with Kyouka, Yaoyorozu, and Kaminari, they were surrounded by villains that surrounded them. 

Yaoyorozu had used her Creation Quirk to create a spear for herself and a sword for Kyouka, which they both used in tandem with their Quirks to keep the villains at bay. 

"Man... (y/n)'s treating this like a game while we're over here babysitting Kaminari!" said Kyouka.

"Hey! Don't blame me for this!" yelled Kaminari, "If I use my Quirk, then I run the risk of electrocuting you guys too!" 

Suddenly, a villain crashed into the ones in front of them, revealing a smiling (y/n). 

"Is that the best you can do? Some League of Villains..." 

"(y/n)! Regroup!" yelled Yaoyorozu, "I have an idea!" 

"Hold that thought!" responded (y/n) as he began to dodge the attacks of more villains.  

He closed his eyes and focused as all the noise around him was drowned out. 

Fists and knives shot passed him as he dived deeper into Instinct. 

"The way he moves..." said Kyouka in awe, "It's like he's dancing..." 

"Damn it! What's with this kid?!" shouted one of the villains as he attacked (y/n). 

Finally, (y/n) opened his eyes and dealt with them, taking them out singlehandedly. 

When (y/n) turned to face Kyouka and the others, she noticed something different about him. 

It was his eyes. 

"(y/n)! Let's go!" shouted Yaoyorozu. 

"On it!" responded (y/n). 

(y/n) made his way over to the others, allowing Kyouka to get a better look at (y/n)'s eyes. 

Upon closer inspection, however, she saw that his eyes were still black. 

"What's the plan?" asked (y/n), turning his head to see some more villains. 

"Kaminari's on shock duty," said Kyouka. 

Yaoyorozu used her Quirk to summon an insulated blanket that surrounded (y/n) and Kyouka. 

"Oh... Smart!" said (y/n) as he patted on the t h i c c  sheet.

Kaminari used his Quirk to take down all of the nearby villains while Yaoyorozu's sheet protected them from the indiscriminate attack. 

After the sounds of bodies hitting the ground, Kyouka lifted the sheet only to see Kaminari shuffling around and muttering incoherent nonsense.