"I can help with that" Crossing my arms, I focused on the fissure, feeling the magic pulsating within my arms, coming from my heart "hold on to something you both" I told them, and ignoring the zombie hand reaching out for me, in one swift movement of my hands, the fissures closed with another small earthquake.

Just before the hand could grab me, it was blown away into smithereens, I turned towards the direction the beam came from, sweating from the use of such magic, and noticed Dipper with a plasma shooter in his hands.

"Thanks" I breathed out, wiping some sweat off my forehead.

"Don't worry about it" Dipper came up to me and he and Abigor looked out of the window, then at each other, and they both nodded, silently agreeing to some plan.

Dipper shot at the zombies below, and grabbed my arm, Abigor grabbed my other arm.

"Wait wha-" just as I realized what was going to happen, I was thrown outside the window, screeching like a Hunter jumping onto buildings in that Left 4 dead game.

---

"So, what now?" Candy whispered.

"We sneak into their fairy dust river and steal some" Mabel held up some bags.

"How are we going to do that? There are so many of them" Wendy spoke up, and all the girls looked at each other with the same knowing mischievous look.

Screaming like bloody murder, they jumped out of the bushes with wooden crafted weapons and leaves in their hair.

"Atttacccckkkkk!!!!" Mabel shouted as the war began.

---

I shivered, sitting on top of the Mystery Shack, barely avoiding the zombies. Abigor had jumped on a tree and ran away somewhere as Dipper is pushing off the zombies. Luckily, our wounds haven't reopened, yet.

Just as a hand was about to grab my ankle, everything went black and white, and Dipper groaned in exasperation.

"What do you want Bill?" He looked around, cautious, when the triangle fella appeared in between us, putting his stick arms around our shoulders.

"I see you've rotten yourself into a infected situation" Bill joked and I sighed, finally feeling some relief from the zombies, as I pulled my feet away from the hand.

"What do you want now, Cipher?" Dipper asked, clearly annoyed.

"Oh, why so sour Pine Tree? I just thought that I could be of some help to you both" Bill chuckled "after all, you do seem like you need it."

"Since when did you become so nice to actually think of us?" Dipper narrowed his eyes at Bill who waved him dismissively.

"Oh that's not it at all, I just want a little something I'm return" Bill spoke up, sounding awfully cheerful.

"What would that be?" Dipper asked and I silently watched the exchange between the two, they do sure have a huge history together, I wonder if there was a time they were lovers, you can't blame me for thinking they had something like that between them, but it's likely my imagination, shut up weird thinking, they don't like each other at all.

"Just that pretty bracelet on your hand, little witch" Bill pointed to my wrist and I noticed my bracelet, which wasn't there the last time I checked. My eyes widened as I covered it with my palms protectively, glaring at the one eyed demon.

"No thanks Bill, I suppose we both will pass on your deal" Dipper waved him off, waiting for him to bring us out of the mindscape.

"Ohhh Mason Mason" Bill giggled "you don't know what a good deal worth, do you? Whatever, I will stop wasting my time on you two and do some actual productive work" he made a amused face, how? Even I don't know, but he did "watching you two struggle" with that, he disappeared, and reappeared the groans of the undead.

"Hey you guys! I found this metal slab!" Abigor placed a hollow, sonorous metal slab beside us.

"That's just a hollow sonorous metal slab!" Dipper spoke, thats what I thought Dip "Wait wait wait! That's it! (Y/n)! Bring out your sword or any metal weapon and hit it as hard as you can! A few times!" I blinked at the excited Dipper, matching a confused gaze Abi and turned my bracelet into a mallet. Bracing myself, I hit the metal, the waves went through my body, shaking my very core, but I hit it again, feeling the wound on my leg hurting again. When I was about to hit it again, Dipper pulled me into his chest from behind, surprising me.

"That should be enough" he smiled down at me as I looked around, noticing that the zombies had their head blown off.

"I'm so glad that wasn't us" Abigor joked with a poker face, looking down at the green mess.

---

"I still don't understand how you reopened your wound" my father smacked my head lightly with a wooden spoon "I told you to be careful!"

"You'll never heal if you keep going like this" Sune scolded me as Dipper and Abigor watched from the sidelines. I clutched my injured leg in my arms with puffed cheeks and the front door of the Mystery Shack burst opened. And in came the girl squad.

"We got it!" The girls held pouches overflowing with fairy dust and the girls covered in coloured glittery liquids.

"And also fairy tears and blood!" Mabel spoke up proudly.

We all stared at them in shock, my father was the most shocked one, as he passed out.

"Dad!" Me and my sister called out with wide eyes.
_____________