"There are zombies here too!" Abigor hit the hands of the zombies who tried to crawl up the window with Dipper's book.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!" Something broke through the wooden flooring and grabbed my injured leg, making me screamed out in pain, fear, and shock. I may have screamed too loud because the next thing I knew was that my neck went dry and itchy and the zombies fell down for a while.

---

"Goodbye!" The others shouted out as the old men went away in bus, all of them waving with teary eyes.

"I'm.... going back" (f/n) muttered, wiping his eyes on the sleeve of his t-shirt as he sniffed.

"I'm coming" Sune said, and wordlessly followed the sad man and his familiar deeper into the forest.

"So girls, shall we go?" Mabel cheerfully spoke to her friends.

"Yeah!" Was her friends' reply, all of them pumped up.

"Then let's go beat up some fairies!" Mabel cheered along with the others as they all waved to Soos and went the way they were supposed to.

"Well, it is only me, and the lonely" Soos spoke.

"Soos!" A female hugged him from behind.

"Melody!" Soos lightened up as he turned around and greeted his girlfriend.

"Its been so long" she smiled warmly at him and he blushed.

"Y-yeah" he spoke as a warm smile came over his face.

"So, ummm" Melody blushed "Since I just arrived, can you help me with my stuff? We can go rowing later?" She gave him a soft smile as he nodded,

"Sure, let's do this!" Soos spoke, filled with energy as Melody giggled.

"Oh, and I'd love to see what you've done to the shack in your years of being the manager" she and Soos talked about everything as they walked beside each other, both having an aura of pure glee and blooming love.

---

"So, like, which way is the Fairy village?" Wendy asked Mabel, fanning herself.

"I'm tired" Liz sighed, dropping her body to the ground in a sitting position, Oni settled cozily on her shoulder, fast asleep.

"I guess we should take a break" Candy spoke.

"Yeah, Eliza seems really tired" Grenda patted the small head of the young girl roughly, knocking her out "oops....."

"I guess we have no other choice left" Mabel looked at the unfolded scene in front of her.

"I suppose so" Wendy sat down under a tree, leaning back in the shade.

"So, what will we do till we continue our walking?" Candy asked as a knowing smile spreader through Mabel's face.

"I know" she smirked evilly.

"Let's talk about the boys we met!" The three cheered together, happily engaging each other in chatting.

"Ah, young days" Wendy smiled, and soon fell asleep, lulled by the softly moving greenish gray clouds.

---

I tried to pull my feet away but I didn't succeed until Abigor hit the hand with the book. I fell back on my butt.

"Are you okay!?" Dipper asked me and I shakily nodded. Abigor had his hand resting on my shoulder as he gave me a look that calmed me down. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"We need to end them before their numbers increase further, and close up those cracks, it's not helping by increasing the numbers" Abigor said as we went to the window and noticed that he was right. More zombies were crawling out of the faults.