Slenderman

Requested by: TriniLadybug and Dark_As_Night_2018

When Slenderman is talking, I'm going to use this font, because I see him speaking quite softly in this story (: 

Enjoy!

Something wasn't right, and (Y/n) knew it. She watched as her friends had a great time drinking their beers. (Y/n) was nothing like her friends, and she actually didn't know why she was still hanging out with them. She looked back and watched the leaves on the trees move with the wind. 

"(Y/n)! You sure you don't want anything? We've got a lot of alcohol" She looked at her friend.

"I-I'm sure... I don't really feel like drinking.." Her friend nodded and continued to chat with the others.

"(Y/n)... come to me... come to the forest..." I heard a voice inside my head, and I didn't know if I should listen to the voice or not. 

"Uhm.. guys... I'll be back ina minute." As I stood up, I could hear their 'okays' and I made my way to the forest. "Hello? You told me to come here..?" 

"Yes, my child." I look up and see a tall figure infront of me. "I could see how uncomfortable you were.

"Th-thank you... Slenderman?"

"Yes, my child. That's me..

We sat and talked in the woods for a long time and I don't know how, but we started talking about my friends. I explained that I didn't actually know why I still hung out with them, we're not alike at all. Slender explained he used to have friends like that too, he explained that he used to use his human form when he was younger, to get friends. 

"I haven't used my human form in years.."

"Can you show me it..?" I looked at Slender's blank "face" and he nodded. He grabbed some sort of accessory from his pocked and in just one second, he became a human. His skin was still really pale, not white but really pale. He had black hair and eyes. He was... cute. 

"You're really cute as a human..." I looked down at the ground shyly and Slender grabbed my chin, pulling my face up. He looked deeply into my eyes and slowly leaned in. Our lips touched and we kissed for a long time. He moved closer to me and our kiss became more heated. We stopped kissing and I looked at him. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off, and looked over at Slender. He pulled the top of his tuxedo off. He kissed me again and I took my bra off, but covered up. Slender leaned back and looked at me. 

"No need to hide yourself for me, sweetheart. You're beautiful"

I pulled my arms back and Slenderman kissed me again, we did this for awhile before he took my pants off, he did the same with his own and his underwear. I took my panties off as well, and went on top. I sat down on his lap and grabbed his dick, i put it at  my entrance and slowly sat down. I grabbed Slender's face and kissed him as I went up and down. I moaned into the kiss and Slender placed his hands on my hips. He switched places and thrusted into me, he did it hard and fast and I tried to moan as quietly as I could, I didn't want my friends to hear me. 

He did this a long time ad went harder every time. He hit my sweet spot and I moaned and moaned. And we both, finally, came. We got dressed and I hurried back to my friends. 

"What were you doing in the woods?" 

"I.. uhm.. I went for a walk." 

"Oh, okay"