Ben Drowned part 2

[EDITED]
Since me and Ben got together he had been going around to everyone and yelled, "this is my girlfriend!!1!" While pointing at me, I found it so funny and super adorable every time he did it! We sat in his room playing video games when he said the almost most not attractive thing.
"Babe, I'm super horny cuz you were so hot let's fuck" I face palm and sits on his lap. I kiss him and he kisses me back and we lay down, with Ben over me our kiss turns into a make out session and he takes my shirt and shorts/skirt off.
"Hey! Not fair!" I say and point at him. He facepalms double and takes his shirt and shorts off. He makes me lay down again and he goes over me and takes my panties off. He takes his underwear off and thrusts into me, hard. He continues to do this and I moan every time he does. He kisses me to make me less of a moaning mess (aye). He thrust and thrust and I soon cum, but of course he hasn't yet so he continues to thrust. I moan and moan and he FINALLY cum too. I push him on his back and goes over him, or at least on the bottom part of him. I take his d1ck and lick it to tease him. He gets angry and takes my head down to suck on it. I do as he wants and bobs my head up and down til he cums into my mouth. I swallow it all and we both take our clothes on.
"You guys could have warned me!!" We hear Toby yell.
"You suck!" Ben yells.
"Damn you to, elf!"
"What the FUCK!"
That ended up Ben running into his room while Toby kicked his little ass. XD