Trenderman

[EDITED]
I sat on my bed looking at pictures of some different creepypasta. This summer break I've started to read these stories (creepypasta's) and I just have a connection with all these creepypasta's. But I only have one favorite and that is Trenderman. One of the SlenderBrothers.
One part inside of me believed that these stories actually are real and that the creepypasta's really existed. But not my friends. They keep telling me that it's not real. And when I feel like I saw someone or felt Slenderman near they just said I was paranoid. I felt a little bit sad about that. Aren't friends supposed to believe you? Well, not my friends. Let's just say I'm not the popular one in our "gang".
I close my computer and went down to get something to eat.
"Hmm... what do I want today?" I ask myself and look around what I've got.
In the end, I just take some (insert food) and sit down on my couch.
I turn the tv on to see that the news is on.
"Boring!" I yell with food in my mouth and turn the tv off. I hear something at my window and I look at it.
"What the fuck?" I walk over to the window and open it.
"Hello?!! STOP MAKING A SOUND AT MY WINDOW!!" I yell and slam the window shut.
"Why so angry?" I hear a deep voice behind me. I look back to see THE Trenderman!
"Well hello, there child," he says.
"Aye, I'm not a child!!!!!" I yell and look up to him. He chuckles and grabs my chin.
"Let's have some fun.. shall we?" He asks and we both or I walk up the stairs while he teleports up to my room.
When I walk into the door and I see him sit on the bed. I giggle and take my shirt off.
If he had eyes he would've totally looked shocked by now.
"Come on! You too!" I say and I see him start to strip. When he was just in his boxers I take my shorts and bra off leaving me in only panties. I take them off too and lay down on the bed.
"So.. do whatever you want," I say and take my sleep mask over my eyes.
I could hear him chuckle and then feel something thrust into me, HARD.
I yelp and moan at the same time only showing him that I liked it. He thrust again and again. I moan even louder every time he gets deeper inside of me. Soon I feel something in my stomach and knew I'm gonna cum soon. When I finally came I went crazy and moaned loud and long. He lifts me up and switches positions so we do doggy style instead. After I came again I lay down and when I take my sleeping mask off he is gone. But I'm gonna make this clear. I will never forget what just happened. And I will never tell my friends this because well they are gonna think I'm crazy...