"Uh...Is it a problem if I take my shoes off ? They're killing my poor feets right now." He nodded his head and delicately freed her from the torture. Then he placed one of her feets on his lap and started massaging it. It can't be possible, Cora thought stunned. No man never did that for her before. And she didn't even have to ask for it.

"Excuse me, but where are you coming from ? Are you really a human being ? " She questioned raising her eyebrow suspiciously. She just couldn't believe what was happening in front of her.

Kalvin chuckled and kept massaging, "No, really. I need an answer." Cora insisted.

He shrugged, "What ? Is it a crime to treat a woman with respect now ? " He responded with an pertinent question that shut Cora immediately. She closed her mouth and simply enjoyed the good treatment.

He definitely got all the points.

After having taken care of her, Kalvin grabbed the remote on the coffee table and turned the radio on. Suddenly, Marvin Gaye's voice invaded the air :

'' Oh, baby now let's get down tonight
Ooh baby, I'm hot just like an oven
I need some lovin'
And baby, I can't hold it much longer
It's getting stronger and stronger

And when I get that feeling
I want sexual healing
Sexual healing, oh baby
Makes me feel so fine... ''

This was one of Cora's favorite songs. She couldn't help but started dancing on the couch, "Dance with me ? " Kalvin asked holding his hand out.

'' ...Whenever blue teardrops are fallin'
And my emotional stability is leaving me
There is something I can do
I can get on the telephone and call you up baby... ''

He didn't have to ask it twice. Cora stood up and then placed her arms around his neck as he placed his around her waist bringing them closer to each other. Then they started dancing in rhythm with the song.

'' ...Get up, get up, get up, get up
Let's make love tonight
Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up
'Cause you do it right... ''

Once it was finished, the two stopped and locked their eyes together. Kalvin's were really expressing, Cora could read the word lust in them and him could read take me now in hers and saw a bit of nervousness also. Yes, Cora was nervous ! It was something about Kalvin that was making her feel this way, but she didn't know what exactly.

He leaned in slowly until his lips were brushing hers. Cora approached more her face and they shared a long kiss. Kalvin was enjoying it, he didn't want to pull away and Cora never had this type of connection with another man before.

Soon, Kalvin asked for entrance and she let him, then their tongues met and began to wrestle savagely. Cora could feel her entire body warming up and Kalvin wanted to do so much more to her. He didn't know if he was going to control himself for too long.

His hands that were on her waist started slowly going lower until they came to her round ass. He squeezed it firmly causing Cora to let escape a little moan from her mouth.

"Do you want to go in the bedroom ? " He asked smirking.

Cora bit on her lips and nodded her head.

He took her hand and led her to his room. He opened the door and let her walk in first.

She instantly observed the déco. The walls were white and the furniture was entirely black, except for the carpet that was of a broken white color. Everything was at its place too. Cora was amazed that for a man, Kalvin had a very clean apartment. She had never seen that before. But she liked it !