Chapter 19

A/N: For those of you who this chapter doesn't work for, I've left a link to my Tumblr in my description/bio where I've posted the chapter. ^.^

~~~

Gabe was laying on my bed, completely lifeless as if we were all human and he had just died and passed onto the next life. I knew better though. This had never happened before to us but I'd heard about it, when someone in Hell that isn't here to be punished endures too much pain they bare a second death but of course, there're no other after life so they therefore then return after some time, completely fine.

I walked over and crouched down beside him. I couldn't bring myself to look at his face, it was my fault that one of my dearest friends had come to this. All it took was one more trig for him to be dismissed, I should've been so much more careful.

Justin sat on the end of the bed, staring at the ground. He hadn't uttered a single word to anybody, I was starting to believe that he had been traumatised but he had to understand that he was in Hell now. What else did he expect to happen in a place like this?

Jack and Mike were sat on the floor at opposite ends of my Box, not helping to fill the silence either. Mike was fiddling with thumbs and looking around the room nervously, probably anxious to finally speak with Vic.

"Kellin," Justin suddenly started, "How come you changed your mind and got us all to go in your Box?"

"The first reason is pretty obvious, Justin. Your Box is right down at the other end of path, it saved time and the Sins would've caught you. The other reason being the Sins can't get into my Box whereas they can in yours. You guys are still Fallen Angels but I have power in Hell even if it's only a little so they respect that and give me my privacy, there's a rule set by S that places boundaries. They can't get in here," I explained. He had so much to learn.

"Oh," he said simply then went back to remaining quiet. Mike took that as his cue to come over to me.

"Can I speak to Vic now please?" He asked once he was stood directly in front of me. I nodded my head slowly, unsure of how this was going to go.

"Yeah but I don't know how to get you to talk to Vic, I mean, we communicate through our minds so I don't know how to link it through to you," I said.

"Just get started and then we'll figure something out," he said whilst smiling and I could see the hope shining in his eyes.

I just nodded then closed my own eyes to try and gain focus on Vic's voice. I could hear him saying words that filled me with happiness just because it was his voice saying those words. I wanted to hold onto his precious voice for forever. Soon enough I had caught Vic's attention.

"Kellin?" He said softly. I smiled to myself before opening my eyes to look at Mike whilst I spoke to Vic.

"Hi Vic," I said aloud.

"Kellin! You're okay! Thank God," I cringed a little, "Is Mike with you?" He asked excitedly.

"He's right here in front of me," I said, the smile still plastered on my face which had now managed to creep it's way onto Mike's face too.

"Can I talk to him?" Vic asked me, somehow even more excitedly than his question before.

"Yeah, but I don't know how to get him to talk to you," I said, then started contemplating ideas.

"Are you really talking to Vic right now?" Mike interrupted and my smile grew wider as I nodded, feeling ecstatic that I could make two people so happy.

"Couldn't you just, I don't know, send my voice to Mike in the way you concentrate on my voice?" Vic suggested. It was worth a shot.

"Mike, I'm going to try and like send Vic's voice to you. If it works then you'll just hear him speaking to you in your mind, oka-"