Chapter 34

Okay hai so with the last chapter I felt as though it wasn't really good at all but I'm not sure what I can do with it so I'm going to leave it as it is and forever cringe looking back at it so for anyone who thought that chapter was meh then I agree sO I'M GOING TO TRY AND MAKE SURE THE STORY ONLY GETS BETTER FROM HERE. AGAIN I'M SORRY.

I also made a new cover which is now the sixth cover change so hopefully I'll stick with it now considering I drew it and spent aaaaaaaages on it but I'd like to thank @JackskSack again for the old cover so I put it in the media thingy for it to be remembered forever. ^.^

OKAY, BACK TO THE STORY.

~~~

"So what do we do now?" Justin asked. I had the honour in disappointing him by telling him that I had no clue whatsoever. All I figured was that I needed to get to Vic before someone else did however as it had already been three days then who knew what had happened to Vic already within that time.

I shrugged, "Come up with a plan, I guess?"

"A plan for what?" He sounded unsure, skeptical. I would be too if I didn't entirely know what situation I found myself in yet had to come up with a strategy to get out of it. I suppose that was me too.

"Anything that could mean getting to Vic," I said with more confidence than I felt. It dawned on me just how much I had changed throughout these events that seemed to occur non stop. Only not so long ago did I never feel fear or consider myself to lack confidence but since Vic had been introduced to my life after death, I've let myself become vulnerable to emotions that I learnt to suppress. Although, I wouldn't take any of it back. I'd feel these things forever without a say because it came with love and a beautiful Hispanic Angel to be loved by.

He just nodded, simply going along with whatever it was that I demanded. I looked straight ahead, walking forward and never stopping. I stared down all the endless masses of corpses with one thing on my mind. That Vic would not be one of them. A light of determination shone in my eyes, I just had to save a spark for Vic.

There was a quiet chuckle beside me so I turned to see Justin giving me a smirk.

"What?" I laughed slightly when he wouldn't stop.

His pace slowed down as he looked me in the eye, "You really love Vic, don't you?"

I couldn't deny the smile that lingered on my lips. Who knew smiles could become a form of a permanent tattoo the second a specific name was mentioned. Nothing needed to be said to answer Justin, we both knew that my love for Vic was bulletproof.

I motioned my head forward, "Come on. Let's go find him."

He jogged for a couple seconds to keep up with me until our strides were in sync. We really had no where to go and no place to start. Neither of us even knew where the army had gone so finding one individual would be harder than what Justin and I had hoped for. Our only hope was relying on the fact that he'd be easy to find purely because he'd be kept somewhere, either by Heaven or he's found safety himself, secretly obvious as he's the one Hell is after.

"Do you not have any idea at all as to where the army is heading?" I asked Justin. A thoughtful gaze crossed his face as he contemplated everything he knew. I was completely left dumbfounded so all the information we had was all the information he had stored in that head of his.

"Right now? I haven't got a clue but I do know what their plan is. I don't know how they were planning to do it but they want to invade Heaven and forcefully get to Vic, no matter what. If they don't find him then they're willing to get the Middle Land involved and use it as a battle field until Heaven give them Vic," he explained. The amount of dread that washed over me could have been more than anymore wanted to feel throughout their entire lifetime.