I love you baby

Warning smut

1 year later
Taehyung's p.o.v

It has been a year since Jungkook was released from the hospital, everything has been great, we graduated from highschool 4 months ago, Kookie and I still live together, my father and J-hope have been put in prison for life, they will rot in there, that was my wish for them.

"Tae baby come here please, I have a surprise for you."

"Ok Kookie, I'm coming." I walked into the living room and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Kookie what the fuck, ahhhh, oh my god thank you so much."

Jungkook's p.o.v 

"Happy birthday baby and your welcome." Taehyung ran and hugged me but then hit."What the hell my birthday isn't until Tomorrow." I rubbed my arm because of how hard he hit me."one ow and two I know but you know I like to spoil you the week of your birthday and I gave you this now because I want you to wear this the night of your birthday because we have to go somewhere for your actual surprise" he smiled and then pouted. Kookie, this is too expensive, why did you buy this?"

"Because I know you wanted it and I know you love Gucci." He hugged me again but this time harder." Thank you Kookie but you didn't have to waste your money on me and especially on something very expensive like this." He got out of our hug and then I wrapped my arms around his waist. " But baby bear I wanted to, I love spoiling you baby, it I my favorite thing to do." He giggled and blushed.I chucked."Thank you agian Kookie."

"Your welcome baby, I love you my little tiger." He blushed at my nickname." I love you too." I kissed him and he kissed back. Soon the kiss got heated and rough. I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my waist, I put him on the couch and got on top of him. We kissed again and it was really love, it was full of lust, love and desire.

I unbuttoned Taehyung's shirt and threw it on the floor, Taehyung unbuttoned my shirt also and threw it down also, he went for my pants." Shit Taehyung, do you want me that badly." He just nodded and I chuckled. "Is my baby boy horny?" He nodded
" y-yes daddy" (I hate myself) He took of my pants leaving me in my boxers, then I did the same leaving him also in his boxers. I started kissing him on the neck leaving my fresh hickeys on his beautiful skin, I got to his sweet spot causing him to release his moans which was music to my ears." Baby do you want to come to our room?" He nodded so I got up, he also got up and I wrapped my arms around his waist going down to his ass making him moan."Jump baby" he jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist.I carried him to the bedroom.

I opened the door to our bedroom and lightly threw him on the bed, getting on top of him. I grabbed his boxers and pulled them down, he did the same to me, we were both naked. I was kissed him all down his stomach and I stopped and left hickeys all down his v line, more moans escaped Taehyung's mouth. "You like that baby boy?" He nodded quickly, I could tell he was needy.

I sat on the bed and pulled him on my lap "Ride me baby" he nodded and started to move up and down.after a few minutes of him moving and many moans he started to get sloppy so I decided to help him move. "ah
k-kookie a-ah" I was going crazy over his moans, he is so beautiful. His moans made me go insane, I couldn't take it anymore. I made him get off of me and I went on top of him, I inserted instantly without a warning because he was already prepared.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Jungkook inserted without warning. "Ahh J-jungkook don't ahh" he stopped thrusting and looked at me concerned. "Baby are you ok, am I too rough, am I hurting you?" I shook my head. "N-no y-you are f-fine, just *pant* d-don't s-stop *pant*" Jungkook nodded and continued.
"F-FASTER" he listened to me and went as fast as he possibly could." He was tearing me apart on the inside but with pure pleasure.

Jungkook's p.o.v

"J-jungkook im going to cu-" before he could finish his sentence he came on His stomach and I came inside of him. After a few more thrusts I got out of him, laying next him. " Baby are you tired?" He nodded and pouted cutely. "Haha ok, come on, let's get cleaned up and we can go to sleep." I got off the bed but was stopped by a hand gripping on my arm." Can we cuddle when we are done bunny?" I nodded.

"Yes tiger we can always cuddle" he nodded happily and got up but immediately fell. "Ow Koooookie my booty hurts!" I smirked. "Aww I'm sorry baby, I was too rough on you, wasn't I?" he nodded, I went and picked him up bridal style and walked towards the bathroom." Kookie, I liked you rough." He said pouting, which was fucking adorable.

We entered the bathroom. "Bath or shower baby?" I asked setting him down on the counter. "I want a bath, wait! are you going in too?" I turned on the water in the tub and put it to the right temperature. "Yes of course, why wouldn't I?" I asked kissing him on the cheek picking him up again. He shrugged as a response. I put him in the tub and climbed in after, I was sitting behind him. His head was on my chest while I was playing with his hair thinking and starring off into space.

"Kookie, Kookie, hello!?" He squeezed my thighs and made me jump back into reality. " Kookie, what's wrong?" He asked."Nothing, I'm just thinking."

"Thinking about what?" He turned around to look around me, I made him sit in my lap. "Nothing important, don't worry about it" he nodded and turned around again. "Kookie, let's hurry up, I'm really tired." He yawned after he finished his sentence. I nodded and I finished washing us up and got out to get a towel for Tae and I. "Come one Taebear, let's get dressed." He nodded and got out of the tub and wrapped the towel around himself.

We finished drying off and got dressed, I of course still had to carry Taehyung to bed, with his sore ass. I carried him to bed and laid him down. I got into bed and cuddled him. Right when he laid his head in my chest he fell asleep. I kissed his forehead and laid down too. "I live you baby goodnight."

"I love you too Kookie goodnight." He answered in a tired voice. After I closed my eyes, I also fell into a deep slumber.