Hiding it

Taehyung's p.o.v

After I was discharged we headed to Yoongi's house " Do you want me to call the boys over so we can hang out"
"Y-yeah I guess" Fuck I said under my breath if they come over how am I going to hide my injuries, but then I thought of something. "Yoongs can I borrow a sweater I'm kinda cool?" He looked at me in disbelief because it was like 100 degrees, but understood after, "Yeah, you know you are going to have to tell them soon" I nodded and sighed, I know I have to tell them but I'm scared. If I tell them they might think I'm dirty, and if I tell Kookie and he thinks I'm disgusting, I will never have a chance with him,not that I have one now, he is with Jennie and I know he likes her a lot, I dont though, I think she is a bitch, she is my "bully" she calls me words I would not want to even come out of my mouth and it got worse when she found I liked Jungkook and I dont know how because no one knows I'm gay, only my friends including kookie,I told him because he told me he was bi so it just felt right.

By the time I had gotten the sweater and come back Yoongi had already called the boys to come here after school, I'm a little nervous, hopefully they don't ask questions and don't see anything.

Jungkook's p.o.v

After school the boys and I were trying to figure out what to do, but then Yoongi had saved our thinking with a call. He had called Jimin to ask what we were doing and asked if we wanted to come over to his house to hang out with Tae and him. Right when I heard Tae was there, I wanted to go, I miss him a lot.

Jimin had told Yoongi we were on our way, I kinda of ran because I wanted to see Tae.

*10 minutes later
At Yoongi's house

we had arrived at Yoongi's house finally it felt Like it took years to get here. After knocking and have Yoongi answer the door, I quickly walked in "wow no hi, I see how it is" Yoongi said sarcastically with a chuckle. "Sorry, hi Yoongi" I said quickly and turned to look around for Tae "who are you looking for?" "Tae duh".
"I'm right here" Tae said walking around the corner, I ran and hugged him, but he winced in pain, which left me confused  "ow" Tae said quickly, I looked at him confused "what happened are you ok?"

Taehyung's p.o.v

Fuck, "Y-yeah I um- you kinda hugged me too hard that's all" I said lying to my best ability, and cursing at myself for stuttering, but he believed me and said sorry stepping away. Oh my god that was close. "So Taebear are you ok I heard you were sick that is why you didn't go to school?" God I live when he calls me that. "U-um yeah I'm fine now just morning sickness I guess". Shit I stuttered again

" ok good but why didn't you call me, you know I love taking care of you when you are sick, that is our thing".I had asked him pouting

"um well I knew you had a lot of Important work to do so I didn't want to make you fall behind" Hopefully he buys that. " Taebear you know I care about you more than that stupid ass school". I had started blushing and chuckled trying to hide my redness. He hugged me again, this time more gentle, which I thanked him in my mind but I felt kinda sad because I love his bear hugs. When we stopped hugging he pulled away and we looked at each other our faces were inches apart, I turned away blushing.

Jungkook's p.o.v

God, I just want to kiss those lips, he is just so cute, I love when he blushes, it puts butterflies in my stomach, I love when he laughs, and I love when he smiles his boxy smile, it makes me so happy.

But I pushed those thoughts out of the way remembering I have a girlfriend. I don't even really like Jennie, I did when we first started dating but, the more time I spend time with Tae, the less I have feelings for her and the more I have feelings for Tae. I just need a reason to break up with her.