feelings

Jungkook's p.o.v

I regret it, I regret how I told him to leave me alone, I know he was heartbroken, I can see it in his eyes after I said it.

But I needed space, I need to clear my head, I'm afraid if I just forgive Tae he will continue to cut and I can't have that, it is dangerous and I care for him too much to keep letting him do it.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Now I am more depressed my bestfriend and crush doesn't want to talk to me, it makes me sad.

I was walking through the school and suddenly got pushed into a locker. And of course it was Lisa and her little bitch friends. "Hey gay kid, you know the whole school knows your gay now, you better get used to the pushing around. After she was done talking to me she had some of her girl's boyfriends take me outside and beat me up. "S-STOP, PLEASE, S-STOP. I kept begging and begging but it didn't work they kept beating me up, but they stopped and then I heard a familiar voice come near me.

I couldn't really hear anything because I was blacking out.but I heard a voice I knew, and wanted to hear.

" Tae your going to be ok, JENNIE JUST GET AWAY, WE ARE DONE!!"

*AN HOUR LATER*

I woke up on a bed, when I looked at it I knew who's it was, it was Kookie's. I smiled knowing he helped me.

"Hey Taebear, your awake, are you ok" I jumped when he spoke I didn't know he was there. "H-hey K-kookie" I wanted to cry and Jungkook knew.

"Tae don't cry, it is going to be ok"
"Why" Jungkook looked at me confused .
"Why, what"
"Why did you help me, you hate me but you help me" a tear rolled down my face.
"What, hate you, Tae I would never hate you, ever I love you too much"

"L-love me?"

Jungkook's p.o.v

Shit. "Uh Tae, I need to tell you something" I said nervous about to piss my pants.

"W-what is it Kookie" he answered smiling but having curiosity in his eyes.

"Tae um I uh like you". " I like you too Kookie" He answered to innocently.

"N-no Tae not that I mean I love you Tae, I'm in love with y-you" He looked at me shocked.

"W-what, is this true or are you lying to me to get back at me"

"WHAT!? No, I'm not lying I am telling the truth. oh my god what is he going to say, will he like me back, ugh this is killing me.

"K-kookie I love you too, I was just too scared to talk to you about it, I thought you would feel disgusted and leave me".

"I would never leave you, you are my Taebear and always will be." He started smiling wide, which made me giggle.

"Tae, can I kiss you? He looked at me shocked, but he just nodded. After he nodded I slowly put my lips on his soft ones, it didn't take a while to respond, we, we kissed each other for a few minutes, which felt like hours.

I was the first one to pull away. We looked into each others eyes until he gasped and stood up. "W-what about Jennie!?" He started to freak out,I stood up and walked to him, grabbed him and held his cheeks. "Don't worry I broke up with her after I found out she was the one behind you getting beat up". he slowly started to calm down.

"Tae?"
"hm" he said in response.
I hesitated but finally said what I
needed to say.
"Tae will you b-be my b-boyfriend?"

Will Tae say yes or will he say no?

vote and comment