discharged

Taehyung's p.o.v
*hours passed*
I had woke up not knowing where I was, then I remembered and a frown formed on my face.

I looked around the hospital room to look for Yoongi but he wasn't in here.

Then someone walked into the room,which was Yoongi."Hey dude your finally awake" I just put a little smile on my face and nodded.

"When can I get out of here?" I asked eager to leave this place,but I didn't want to go home,remembering what my father said to me before beating my scared as to death.

"Actually right now,they are going to just check up on you when they get the chance then you will be able to be discharged".

I was happy but a little sad and scared." C-can I go to your house for the night I-im scared to go home?"

"Hell yeah you could live with me for all I care" I smiled and wanted to say yes but if my father found out he would probably find where I was, and if he found me Yoongi would be in trouble too and I don't want that to happen to him.

"No it is fine, I don't want to be more of a burden than I already am" I smiled a sad smile. " Burden? What? No you are never a burden and if you were I would rather have that then you being in that damn house". What he said made me smile a little bit.

"No I'm ok for tonight". "Are you sure" he asked with a worried expression. "I-I am sure" I said cursing at myself in my head for stuttering.

He nodded, I could tell he knew I was lying but didn't want to continue the conversation.
*few minutes passed*

The had walked in and checked up on me and after he told us that I could be discharged, Yoongi just has to sign some papers then I could leave.

Yoongi's p.o.v

I had finished signing the papers and gave them to the lady in the front desk and walked back to Tae's room.

When I walked Tae was already dressed and ready to go which shocked me. "wish that was fast"
"Yeah I'm just ready to get out of this shit hole" I chuckled at his words.

"ok let's go" Tae nodded and we headed out.

hey guys hope you like it so far.I know there isn't any taekook action yet but there will be in the next chapter I promise. I would love if you guys commented and voted...thank you, I purple you 💜💜