cuts and bruises pt.1

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Get up dumbass or you will be late for fucking school", my father said throwing a shoe at me creating a scratch on by cheek.

I-im u-up, I said a little scared for what is going to happen next.

I get up and take a shower and get dressed, after I was finished I got a message.

*Text from chimchim🐶*
Hey dude are you awake

Taebear🐯
Y-yeah I'm awake.

Chimchim🐶
Tae are you alright you are stuttering it text.

Taebear🐯
Yeah it is just my father he threw a shoe at me this morning and now my cheek is kinda bleeding.

Chimchim🐶
Tae you need to figure a way to get out of that house or tell the rest of the group they will be able to help you or tell kook he is also your best friend too.

Taebear🐯
I can't tell the rest of them they will be too disgusted to be around me anymore.

And I definitely can't tell Jungkook he will not want to look at me and he will hate me, then I would never get the chance to tell him how I feel.

Chimchim🐶
You need to tell them soon, they care about you too much to leave you,Yoongi doesn't hate you and he knows.

Taebear🐯
WHAT!!! YOU TOLD YOONGI....WHAT DID HE SAY, DOES HE FEEL DISGUSTED??!!!

Chimchim🐶
Yes I told him but only because he is my boyfriend and he didn't say anything he just called your father a dick.

He was going to go after him but I stopped him and told him not to do anything because you don't want us to be involved

And don't worry about Kook he cares about you a lot I can tell if he found out he would probably cry for you.

Taehyung's p.o.v

After reading Jimin's message I calmed down a bit.I was going to answer back but my dad yelled from the other room "ARE YOU TOO WORTHLESS TO HURRY UP YOU DIRTY SCUM!! HURRY THE FUCK UP!!Those words hurt but I kinda got used to it, he has called me worse.

I quickly texted Jimin bye and told him I would see him at school and ran out if my room and headed off to school.

But before I could get even one foot out the door I was grabbed by the arm.......

Sorry for the cliffhanger it is just fun teasing you.I'm just kidding I'm gonna make a part 2 of this chapter because it is going to be long.
Hope you liked it so far plz comment and tell me how you feel about this story and plz vote....I purple you 💜💜