I failed, im sorry

Morning
Jungkook's p.o.v

I woke up with a terrible pain in my stomach. I looked around the room I was in and down at my stomach and remembered where I was and what happened. I sighed in defeat, I was supposed to protect him and I and I failed.

I felt a grip on my hand and looked down, seeing my beautiful baby bear sleeping in a chair holding my hand."Tae....Tae baby wake up please." I said in a very soft tone. He moved a little bit before opening his eyes. When he opened them and looked up at me he practically threw himself at me. "KOOKIE!!". He hugged me very tightly. "Ugh Tae be careful baby ugh". He quickly let go and looked at me concerned and with a guilty look.

"Oh my god Kookie, I'm so so sorry!" I just let out a chuckle."Baby bear it is ok, don't be sorry." He pouted. "I should be sorry, this happened because of me. You are here because of me." A tear rolled down his cheek and I wiped it away. My soft tone turned to a soft and serious tone."Baby this is not your fault, none of it is. You don't need to blame any of this on you, this is all your father and my brother, they did this not you ok." He said ok and nodded.

"I'm so glad you are ok Kookie, I would not know how to live a life without you in it." I smiled at his words.

"Me too baby....but Tae I am sorry I didn't protect you, I wasn't even able to protect myself how would I be able to protect you my love."

"But Kookie you did, if it wasn't for you I would be the one in that bed not you, you have protected me so much it is crazy, you let me live with you, you gave me a life away from the evilness that became of my life before. You do things that make me so safe and I am so grateful for that. I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you." His words made me feeling like I did something right in life.

"You don't need to repay me, the only thing I need from you is your love, I need you to love me the way I love."

"Always Kookie" At that I kissed him and of course he kissed back. We lasted like that for maybe 2 minutes and pulled away. Tae's cute cheeks were a dash of red.

"Aww baby bear are you blushing." His blushing became deeper, then he looked at me with a confused look.

"Wait baby bear, I thought it was Taebear." I smiled

"Just go with it baby bear." I chuckled because he blushed again.

"I love you baby boy" he hit my arm playfully.

"what is with all the new nicknames."

"I don't know, and you didn't say it back." I pouted playfully and he giggled at my cuteness.

"I love you too daddy Kookie"

"Woah, wait what." I asked a little shocked.

"Just go with it" he said in a mocking manner. I just laughed and we hugged again.

Hi again, sorry I didn't post yesterday. Yay Kookie is ok sksksk.I think there will be two or three more chapters or even less of this story.I hope your enjoying it.