An unexpected visit

Taehyung's p.o.v

I started to wake up. I sat up smiling remembering what Kookie and I did yesterday but my smile was replaced with a frown.I then remembered the dream again, "why do I keep having it" I asked myself confused.

I looked over at Jungkook's side of the bed, he wasn't there "Kookie?" No answer, I looked at his spot on the bed again and saw a piece of paper. It was from Kookie, I picked it up and read it.

Taebear

If your wondering where I went to the store,I ran out of banana milk and we needed more food in the house. I made you breakfast it is in the kitchen on the counter, your favorite. I'll be back soon don't worry. I love you baby.

Bunny xoxo

I smiled after reading the letter, "Love you too Kookie."

I went downstairs to go eat the breakfast Kookie made, I went into the kitchen and saw breakfast, "Yay pancakes,my favorite." I ate my breakfast and got ready for the day.

*time skip*
After The got ready

After I got ready I decided to go watch some TV. I watched my favorite show "Vampire Diaries" (comment if you ever watched it) I love that show and damen is so hot, but Kookie is hotter, he is a daddy (oh my god I hate myself 😂🤦)

While I was watching my show the door bell rang, I paused my show and went to the door. When I opened the door and saw who it was, when I opened the door a huge smile grew on my face.

"Hi Jin hyung" I have him a bear hug. "Hi TaeTae." The way he talked didn't sound right, he sounded concerned.

"Jin what is wrong, you sound worried or concerned".

"That is because I am, is Jungkook here?"

"No not right now he went to go shop for things, why?"

"Because I was hanging out with Yoongi and Jimin and I got this weird text from Jungkook and it made me worried."

"What do you mean, what did the text say?" I was very confused.

Jin showed me the message and it said "Tell Taehyung that the clock is ticking, he doesn't have much time" that text was weird, what clock.

"What does he mean by that?"

"I don't know but I don't think that was Jungkook".

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in like two days, my schedule has been wack. I have had so many field trips at school that made me come home at like 10:00 at night so I didn't have time to write this. this chapter is a little shorter than my other ones but at least it is one....hope you enjoy 💜💜