Ticktock

Taehyung's p.o.v

I don't know but I don't think that was Jungkook.That sentence kept playing in my mind, repeating over and over.

"What do you mean by that exactally?" I asked very confused.

"What I meant by that was Jungkook was not the one texting me, someone else was."

"T-then who was it the-" I was cut off by my phone ringing,it was Jungkook's phone number. "It is Jungkook" I said showing Jin. "Well answer it idiot!". "I will chill, what is up your ass!?".

On the phone
Taehyung

Kookie where are you? Jin and I are worried.

Jungkook(Tae's dad)

*wicked chuckle* You call him Kookie that's cute.

Taehyung

*silence* W-where is Jungkook.*teary eyed*

Jungkook(Tae's dad)

Oh! well he is right here with my kind friend he is taking really good care of him *Jungkook's screams*

Taehyung

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM YOU NASTY BASTARD!! *sobs* "Tae what I wrong are you ok, who is it?" I didn't answer him, I was too worried about Kookie.

Jung kook(Tae's dad)

If you don't him to have anymore injuries I suggest you come home.

End of call

I just broke down, All I could here in my head right now was Jungkook's painful screams." This is all my fault" Jin was looking at me confused."TaeTae what happened, who was that?"

"M-my father, he h-has J-jungkook *sobbing*"

"W-what how!!"

"I-I don't k-know,but all I know is he is in pain and it is my f-fault" I couldn't stop my tears from falling.

My phone dinged, I looked at it, it said I had a message, it was from my father.

Tae's father

The clock is ticking, there was also a voice message.

Voice message

"AHHHHH, PLEASE NOOO, AHHHH *horrifying screams"

END OF VOICE MESSAGE

Jin and I started to panic. "He is fucking hurting him.

*ding*

Jungkook(Tae's dad)
Next is him arm sent to your door if you don't hurry the hell up!!

"Jin I have to go!" I tried to walk to the door but Jin stopped me."NO! He is going to kill you" I made him let go of me. "And if I don't go to him then he will kill Kook, so better me then him".

"I can't let you go alone Tae, I am coming with you sweety." His mother instincts kicked in."Fine but you are not getting of the car, I am going alone." Jin nodded and we headed out the door.

*Time skip*
Taehyung's house
Author p.o.v

When Take and Jin arrived at Tae's house Take ran in looking for Jungkook."JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU!!??"

Taehyung heard fainted words in his living room, he walked in and it was Jungkook."J-Jungkook, oh my god, are you ok." All Jungkook did was nod."I am so sorry, this is all my fault *sobs*." he lifted his uncut hand on my cheek."Baby boy this isn't your fault,it is your own fathers, not anyone else's." Tae nodded and tried to untie Jungkook.

Jungkook's p.o.v

Tae came and tried to help untie me but before he could get me out his father arrived and attacked him.

"TAE WATCH OUT!!" Before he could turn fully around he was pinned to the ground. "Agh, GET OFF OF ME!!"

Tae tried to free himself but it was no use, his father had a good grip on him.

"GET OFF OF HIM YOU ASSHOLE" He got off of Take and came to me. "Fuck!"He slapped me really hard in the face."It's time for you to meet my friend." *evil laugh* "I already met the asshole"

"No this is someone else,this is going to blow your mind Jungkook,just wait.J-HOPE GET DOWN HERE PLEASE"

"J-hope what the fuc-." My eyes started to tear up.

"J-j-hope, I thought you were dead".

This story will soon come to an end.Hope your enjoying it so far.I purple you make sure to vote 💜💜