dying

Taehyung's p.o.v

Dropped me off at my house and left. I walked in and surprisingly my father wasn't in the living room, that is like  his second room.

I took the chance to run to my room but that was not going to happen today. When I was on my way to my room my dad grabbed my hair.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!! LET GO, LET GO!"

"disobeying again are we, I told you and hour ago to come home and what did you do, you sat on your fucking ass," he said pulling my hair again but harder."

"Ahhhh!!" I groaned in pain.

"Why were you running!?"

"I t-thought I could get to m-my room without y-you knowing, ahh!!

"WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG!!"

He dragged my by my hair to my room and threw me to the ground.

He got on top of me and started to punch me, he grabbed my head and picked it up and slammed it to the ground, causing me to feel dizzy.

He got up and started to kick my stomach.He bent down and and grabbed my arm and pulled me roughly to my feet.

He threw me on the bed, I was too dizzy to realize what he was doing, but when I did I started to scream and cry.

"NOOOO....NOOOO GET OFF ME.
P-PLEASE GET OFF OF ME!!!! *SOBBING*

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU WHORE."

He started to unbuckle my pants, I was kicking and screaming trying to get him off of me.

He was going to RAPE ME!!!

He took off my pants and shirt leaving me in my boxers he took off his clothes too leaving his also in his boxers. I started to scream for help.

"HELP ME PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME!!"

"SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS SLUT, OR IT WILL BE WORSE THEN IT IS GOING TO BE, NO ONE IS GOING TO HELP YOI!!"

He finally took of my boxers and without warning, he inserted in.(just so you know I was crying making this) My screaming got worse I sobbed harder.

He trusted with no mercy. This was the worst, he was rougher then normal, it was bad.

He turned me around inserting in again, and yes again without mercy.After a while he turned me around to lay on my back again. I was in so much pain. I sad something and it was blood, that wasn't good, this isn't good, he was killing me.

He stopped and started to beat me again he picked me up by my arm and threw me to the ground once agian.

He punched and punched over and over,kicked and kicked over and over,I was in so much pain, now I was sure he was killing me.

I started to lose consciousnesses. I was  I'm dying, the last words I heard my father say before closing my eyes was "YOU ARE A WORTHLESS SLUT".

Hi I'm sorry if this one made you uncomfortable or emotional, not my intention.