hospital

Next morning

Jungkook's p.o.v

I woke up ready for today,I'm going to see Tae today(sweaty sorry but you aren't 😭) and I want to tell the members Taehyung and I are dating.

I got up and took a shower, after I got out I messged Tae.But he didn't answer, that's strange he always answers my texts.

I just shook it off may be he was still asleep, that could be possible.

I finished getting ready and headed to school, hopefully Tae is there before me again.

*Time skip*
At school

Arrived at school to see the boys there but Take wasn't there, Why?

"Hey guys,where is Tae?"

"We don't know, when we arrived we tried to call him but he didn't answer but we thought he would be with you" Jimin answered.

"No he isn't why would he be with me?" do they already know, did Tae tell them?

"Well he wasn't with Yoongi this time or with any of us so he must of been with you." Jin answered with a kind of concerned face.

"Oh well if he isn't with me then, where is he." I answered

"When was the last time you saw him?" Yoongi asked

"Yesterday we were hanging out and then I dropped him off at home."

"WHAT, NO PLEASE TELL ME YOUR LYING!!" Jimin and Yoongi yelled freaking out.

"Woah calm down chim and Yoongi, what is so wrong about that?"

"we will tell you, we will tell all of you but we need to go to Tae's house NOW!!"

I nodded and got into Yoongi's car, we just used one car it would be easier.

*Time skip*
At Tae's house

We arrived at Tae's house, Yoongi ran and knocked, no one answered. He kicked the door open like his life depended in it. "What the hell, why did you do that Yoongi!?"

"You will find out, just go look around the house for Tae"

We all nodded. We walked around the house yelling for Tae but there was no one.

"I will go look upstairs, you guys keep looking down here" I said before going upstairs.

I looked in every room except for one, which was Tae's. I walked to his room, when I opened the door my heart almost fell out of my chest.

"T-tae, T-TAE WHAT HAPPENED." I ran to him, he was naked and beat bad, he wasn't answering.

"TAE BABY WAKE UP!!" He wouldn't wake up, he was barely breathing. I started to cry not knowing what to do.

"GUYS I-I FOUND HIM, COME HERE!!" I yelled starting to sob.

They all ran up to Tae and I, when they saw Tae they ran to him.

"Shit, Tae wake up, shit, shit" Yoongi said looking over Tae's body.

"W-what happened to him" I said sobbing harder than I already was.

"K-k-kookie?" Tae spoke but it was almost a whisper.

I was shocked and quickly looked at him.

"T-tae oh my god baby what happened to you" I was still sobbing