first time

Taehyung's p.o.v

I looked at him shocked but at the same time happy, I never thought my bestfriend and crush would ask those words to me.

I didn't say anything for a while because I was scared to say anything.

"J-jungkook, are you serious? Please tell me your serious".

Jungkook smiled and nodded." I am so serious, I really like you Tae, I have for a while but I was too nervous to say, and, I was dating Jennie, and I'm sorry she was so rude to you and, I also never knew why either.

I sighed "I-it is because she knew I
l-liked you."

"Ooooh,I see, s-so will you, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked nervously.

I smiled, and nodded "yes,yes I'll be your boyfriend Kookie!!"

If only you knew

*sigh*

"Baby what's wrong?" I looked at him shocked at those words.

"B-baby?!"

"Yeah, now that we are together, I get to call you baby" he said that so cheerfully.

"God I love him"

"I love you too"

"I-i said that out l-loud?" He nodded and said yes, and before I knew it he smashed his lips against mine, it was so passionate and euphoric.

After awhile we pulled away for air. "I really do love you Taebear".

"I love you too" I smiled at my answer. "Do you want to spend the night baby?"

I hesitated a little bit with my answer, I want to but my father would make my punishment worse than it already is going to be because I didn't come home yesterday. But I said yes anyways being my stupid self, but I wouldn't blame me,my father is already going to kill me so why not spend time with My Kookie before.

"Y-yes" he looked at me confused

"Baby why did you stutter, you don't have to if you don't want to"

N-No I want to, it is just a habit I guess" hope he bought that,and he didn't.

"Baby, I know when you lie, you start to play with your fingers and you bite your lip, so don't lie to me, tell me what's wrong" He looked at me in a serious but soft way.

Damn he knows me too well

"it is just I am worried my father will get mad at me and ground me or something because I haven't been home for two days,that's all." That was a lie but not a total lie, I know he is going to be mad at me, but he isnt going to ground me he is going to do something way worse.

"Oh, well tomorrow, you can just tell him you were over at a friends house or something."

I nodded a little scared, *sigh* even if I try to tell my dad that, it won't help me.

"So are you going to stay baby?" He asked while going to me and wrapping his arms around my waste.

I nodded with a little smile.

"Good, come on lets go watch a movie or something?"

"Mhm" I answered back

"ok come on, let's go to the living room". He said before pecking me on the lips and walking downstairs.

I chuckled and walked after him. When I arrived in the living room, he was looking for a movie from where he keeps his movies.

"Aha,got one let's watch this". He turned around with a movie in his hand. I looked at it and automatically shook my head no.