𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Scrub harder than that woman!"

Jimin's head jolted forward as Kara hit him with the back of her hand. She tried her best to scrub the dirt off his skin, failing miserably.

"Is it not—" Jimin scrunched his nose when he tasted part of a shrub in his mouth. He spit it out onto the floor, before viscously coughing.

"You called all women cows, but look who's eating grass now." Kara scoffed.

"I never said that—oh wait, no I did." Jimin rested his finger on his chin as he began to think. "Well it was a different conversation!"

"You know, this date isn't going so well." Kara mumbled as she scrubbed his arm.

"None of this would've happened if you didn't tackle me to the ground." Jimin frowned as he looked down at his dirty shirt. "Great, now I look homeless."

He quickly threw his hand over his mouth right after he said. "Oh my god, I didn't mean that."

Kara rolled her eyes and walked out the public bathroom. "Come on!" She called out, and he quickly followed after her.

"So are we actually gonna go on our date now?"

"What?!" Jimin's eye's went wide. "We did lots of memorable things today!"

"Like what?" Kara raised her brow.

"Uh, well first we went rat sight seeing, then we—"

"Enough about the rat! He didn't do anything to you, did he?" Kara asked.

"Assuming its gender, aren't we?" Jimin shook his head with disappointment.

"You know, I always think about my deep regret for letting you in on my French speaking lie. Imagine how amusing it would be if you still didn't know."

"Pfft, it was so obvious." Jimin laughed, before his lips formed a straight line. "Okay maybe it wasn't, but still. You always get caught in your little lies."

"Well then I think it's time you know my name's not really Kara."

"One second." Jimin took a giant sip of water, before spitting it out all dramatically. "Bitch what?!"

Kara lifted her hand to wipe her face in disgust. "I can't explain how unnecessary that was."

"I don't believe you, you liar!" Jimin argued. "You tried to fool me with your boyfriend lie, your French lie, and now this? Nice try baby, but I'm not that dumb." He crossed his arms.