𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

You hoes better leave a shit ton of comments and votes, because my tired ass stayed up till 2 am to write this when I should be getting the rest I need from a 13 hour long plane ride. ENJOY THE ShOw

"If we can make it past the main entrance without getting questioned, we'll be able to auction the ring, before the bidding starts."

Kara glanced over to Jimin, who was silent. She raised her brows at him while he took a bite out of a sandwich. "Damn, this is some good shit."

He slowly stopped chewing once he saw the irritation on Kara's face. "You want some?"

"Sure." Kara gave him a friendly smile, before slapping the sandwich out of his hand. "I can't believe you're worrying about food, when we have more important things to deal with."

"That cost me seven dollars, you fucking bagel."

Both of them lowered their voices as people began to stare. Kara grabbed Jimin by his collar and pulled him to the side. "You've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that, after what I did for you last night."

"Oh yeah?" Jimin's angry expression soon turned to a cocky one. "And what exactly did you do for me?"

"You know." Kara frowned as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Do I?" He took another step forward, while she stood her ground. "Show me what you did last night." Jimin's eyes were glued to hers, noticing the paleness of her face.

"We don't have time for this, Jimin." She sighed.

"Oh, but you had time to yeet that sandwich out of my hand, didn't you?" He raised his brow at Kara, who rolled her eyes.

"Would you stop being so dramatic, and just listen to what I have to say?"

"I'm listening." Jimin glanced down at his watch, before looking up at Kara again. "Start speaking, before I whoop your little ass."

"Okay, here's the plan." Kara whispered as she pulled him close to her side. "We have to walk in separately so that it's less suspicious. I'll take the necklace inside while you take—"

"Stop." Jimin interrupted her, as he slowly shook his head. "Kara, you know I can't let you take the necklace inside."

"What are you talking about?" She furrowed her brows in confusion. "Why not?"

"Because." Jimin awkwardly scratched his head while she waited for him to speak. "Kara, you're a thief. I can't trust you with something like that."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She raised her eyebrow at Jimin. "I did you the biggest favor by giving you an important part of myself, all so that I could hear you say you don't trust me?"

"Kara, you know what I mean..." Jimin gave her a warning look as he saw her getting angry. "Don't act like I'm the bad guy here. You know your own past, even better then i do."

"Yeah, I played around with you." Kara threw her arms out as she raged. "—because to me you were just another cocky asshole. I didn't want anything more, but your money."

"And what do you want now.." Jimin cocked his head to the side as he glared her down.

"Now.." Kara let out a deep breath as she looked him in the eyes. "I want you."