𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I accidentally deleted all my aesthetic gifs

"Holy shit Kara, this place is haunted." Jimin's eyes widened as he searched through his empty pockets.

"Or.." She rolled her eyes. "Someone stole it from you when we weren't paying attention."

"Do you maybe think Celine Dion took it?" Jimin pursed his lips together before looking over to see Kara's judging eyes. "What?"

"The fact that you were so afraid to let me hold the necklace, yet you're the one who ended up losing it."

Jimin raised his brows while Kara angrily pointed at his chest for every word she yelled.

"That right there." Jimin glanced up and down at her finger. "—is abuse."

"The auction starts in half an hour." Kara panicked, staring at the clock from across the crowded room.

"Namjoon's gonna murder me." Jimin grabbed a fistful of his hair. "And he's gonna do it in French."

"No!" Kara grabbed both of his shoulders. "We're going to find the necklace, okay?

"Okay." He let out a deep breath, and followed her gaze as she turned around.

"Maybe you're right." She lowered her brows. "It could be Célia Deville for all we know.."

"And if it is?" He raised his shoulders. "How the hell are we just gonna ask her if she stole from us?"

"We?" Kara chuckled. "I think you meant you." She gave him a friendly smile, earning a glare back.

"Okay.." Jimin lightly sang. "But don't act surprised when you see me in handcuffs for harassment."

"Go you cry baby." Kara slightly smirked as she watched him turn away. She decided one person looking wasn't enough, and thought it would be helpful to search around the place.

She licked her lips while scanning the room with sharp eyes. Everyone seemed busy chatting, not leaving her with many suspicions. Just as Kara turned on her heel, another body hit her chest.

"Oh hey Namjoon." Kara faked a smile, while trying to spot Jimin at the same time.

"Can I see the necklace real quick?" He asked the dreaded question. "I wanted to take some more pictures before the auction starts."

Kara's face went pale as she looked around for some kind of miracle. Her eyes brightened once she found Jimin standing by the chocolate fountain. "It's with him." She pointed in Jimin's direction.

"I'll be right back." Namjoon flashed a friendly smile, as he rushed over to the snack table. Kara covered her mouth as she watched Namjoon start speaking to Jimin. Part of her felt so guilty, while the other half was trying not burst out laughing.