𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I want you to spam this chapter with comments. I love all of you. Thank you.

Previously on Enfoiré

"The Royal family invited us to stay inside the Buckingham Palace!"

"WHAT?!"

"I know, I know!" Namjoon grabbed a fistful of his hair as he jumped up and down.

"H-How-When did you—" Jimin stumbled over his words. Namjoon grabbed both Jimin's shoulders, before shaking him. "It's a really sketchy story, but this guy randomly stopped me in the streets and said, are you Namjoon? And I said yeah! And then he said that I'm invited to stay at the Buckingham Palace with the Royal Family. He said he's meeting with us tomorrow at the same exact corner!"

"Oh my God, the corner?!" Jimin continued to fan boy.

"Yeah!" Namjoon screamed. "He's gonna take us shopping, and he even bought us train tickets to London!" He held up the tickets.

Jimin's smile faded as he grabbed the tickets from Namjoon's hand.

"What's the matter?" Namjoon lowered his brows.

Jimin licked his lips, before looking up at his friend with a sigh. "There's only two tickets."

"Yeah, I know—" Namjoon nodded his head, right before it hit him. "Oh.."

"Guys." Kara stepped forward as she laid her hands on both of their shoulders. "Don't worry about me. You guys go to London. I'll be fine." She gave them both a soft smile.

"Kara." Jimin narrowed his eyes.

"I'm serious." She calmly spoke, looking up into his concerned eyes. "This is why you guys came here, and you both deserve it. I'd hate to hold you back from something as amazing as this."

"Kara, can I talk to you for a second?" Jimin quietly mumbled, before he pulled her to the side.

"You're not changing my mind." Kara argued, before he got a chance to speak. Jimin roughly grabbed her shoulders, stopping words from leaving her mouth.

"Do you remember when I told you, this was a team of three now. There is no me without you. As stupid and cheesy as this may sound, I came here looking for money, and left finding a beautiful women that makes me forget about the reason I'm here."

"I know." Kara sighed. "But there's nothing we can do."

"Baby." Jimin smirked as he gently lifted Kara's chin with one finger. "Do you have a clue who you're dealing with right now?"

Kara raised her brow when Jimin brought his arm around her shoulder and they began to walk. "You really underestimate me."

"You're saying you have a plan?" She looked up at him, and he glanced down at her with a smile. "Of course I don't have plan."