𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"Oh my God!" Namjoon screamed as he looked at the clock. "We're late!"

Kara pushed Jimin off of her once she heard those words. "Oh no, this isn't good."

"Should I switch my position or something?" Jimin lowered his brows as he tried to figure the problem out.

"We're late, and it's all because you couldn't keep your damn pants on!" Kara shook his shoulders.

"Bitch, look at you!" Jimin shouted as he pointed to her bare thighs. "Are those Kim Kardashian's new skims, or am I missing something here?!"

"Just get up." Kara rolled her eyes, and climbed off the bed. She rushed towards her wardrobe, eager to pick a dress out. Once Kara opened the doors, her eyes dramatically widened.

"Wow, it's so amazing!" Jimin scoffed as he looked around for his jeans.

"Woah woah woah." Kara furrowed her brows as she walked over to him. "Were you gonna go to the ball wearing your disgusting ripped jeans?"

"Hey!" Jimin snatched them from her hand. "This right here has been through thick and thin with me, so I wouldn't insult it if I were you."

"Yeah, I know. You already told me story of how your pants saved your life one day. I've heard it a million times!"

"So what do you want me to do now?!" Jimin yelled as he threw his jeans to the floor.

"Go over to Namjoon and see what he has to offer you. I'll fix the ends if they're too long for you."

"Okay Kara, no need to be rude." Jimin crossed his arms, and dramatically left the room.

"I can't believe I just had sex with that man." Kara sighed.

"Hm hmm hmm" Namjoon hummed Disney songs as he ironed his clothes. "Hmm, oh hey Jimin." He looked over to the boy with an angry frown on his face.

"Don't hey me." Jimin spat. "I'm pissed!"

"Oh really." Namjoon scratched his head. "I couldn't tell.."

"I'm piSSed brO."

"Okay—we get it." Namjoon stopped him before he said anything else. "Why aren't you wearing any pants, or a shirt?"

"Cause I'm sexy like that." Jimin casually said as he sat on the bed. "Listen.. I need to borrow some of your clothes."

"What, why?" Namjoon asked as he looked over his shoulder. "Didn't I send you and Kara to buy some fancy clothes last week? Didn't you buy something for the auction?"

"Yeah, I kind of took Kara into one of the bathroom stalls there. We had a make-out session, and I kind of took the jacket off, and.. and. Uh, you know." He innocently smiled.

"Uh let's see, NO I DON'T KNOW!"

"Jesus, everyone's being an asscrab today."

"A-A what?" Namjoon stuttered.

"G-Give me your clothes bitch." Jimin spat as he began rummaging through Namjoon's clothes. "I can't imagine anyone getting laid with this outfit."

"Hey!" Namjoon grabbed his sparkly suit from his friend. "Girls love bedazzled things."

"Yeah, let's just call up Paris Hilton so she can take your ass on a 2000's joy ride." Jimin huffed.