Toddler Lloyd

One stormy night Garmadon woke up to crying. He looked around him and sat up he got up and walked to Lloyd's room and in the crib he saw a 3 year old Lloyd kicking and crying in his bed. His blanket was kicked so he couldn't reach it anymore. Garmadon picked Lloyd up and gently shushing him. "Shh....shhh....it's alright....daddy's here....your okay". Lloyd looked at his father and reached his hands up. Garmadon smiled and held his hand gently. Lloyd laughed. Garmadon smiled and took Lloyd to his room,laid him in the bed gently, and covered him up and laid beside him gently. Lloyd fell asleep Garmadon smiled and went to sleep again. The next morning he woke up to Lloyd sitting up and patting him on the chest laughing. Garmadon smiled and said "good morning Lloyd" lloyd smiled and reached his arms to him Garmadon sat up and sat Lloyd in his lap "hey daddy" Garmadon smiled "hey" Lloyd got curious about last night so he asked "daddy?" Garmadon looked down at him "yes" Lloyd looked up "what was that loud sound last night it was scary" Garmadon laughed "it's called a thunderstorm" Lloyd frowned and curled closer to his father "it's scary next time can you tell it to go away? Please?" Garmadon laughed and said "I can't control it baby sorry" Lloyd huffed "well it's mean" Garmadon laughed again and said "yeah but we have to go somewhere okay?" Lloyd nodded and climbed if the bed and stumbled out into the living room Garmadon ran after him "Lloyd you have to put clothes on" Garmadon laughed Lloyd whimpered "but I don't want put clothes on" Garmadon sighed and picked Lloyd up "sorry baby but you have to put clothes on you can't go running around in a diaper bc you'll get sick it's cold outside" Lloyd nodded "okay" Garmadon took Lloyd back into the bedroom and sat him on the bed and got him some clothes he turned around Lloyd wasn't there he ran out Garmadon sighed put his clothes on the bed and went to find him "Lloyd?!" He found Lloyd standing on a chair looking out the window he said "Lloyd cmon you have to get dressed" Lloyd got of the chair and fell Garmadon nearly panicked worried he got hurt but Lloyd just stood back up and ran to his father lifting his arms up Garmadon picked him up "Your a strong little boy aren't you" Lloyd smiled and said "I'm a big boy I'm gonna be strong like daddy one day" Garmadon laughed smiling "yup your gonna be strong like daddy one day" Garmadon got Lloyd dressed and they left.