Disney PJ's

A/N: omfg don't hate me... wow, I didn't think I'd get that kind of response from an idea like that! Don't worry, things will get

Liana Aslin

“Liana,” I heard someone say. I ignored them and pulled the covers closer to my body, making sure the back of my head was to them. The person walked over to me and I stared down at their shoes, which were a pair of dark blue, high topped Converse that were studded. Must be Talia. She knelt down in front of me, and I took in her outfit, something I hadn’t seen for a few days. She was wearing a floral, spaghetti strapped tank top with dark blue high-waisted shorts. Her hair was left down and parted down the side, her eyes filled with worry.

“Hi,” I croaked, pulling the cover off of my face. I probably looked like a mess. I only came out of the room to take showers and go to the bathroom, which was a daily routine. Talia looked like she was about to cry, but held herself together.

“You need to eat something,” she said, biting her lip. “You haven’t eaten in… Five days.”

“There’s no one to feed.”

“There’s someone to feed.”

“Like who!?”

“Like you, Liana!”

I was taken aback by her sudden, angry gesture. She stared at me with tears pouring down her face, and took in a shaky breath.

“We’re all worried about you,” she said, running a hand through her hair. “Niall’s…”

“What? Niall’s what!?” I asked, not liking the tone in her voice when she said my boyfriend’s name. Sure, it could be his fault that I’m like this, but then again it’s my fault too. I shouldn’t have… Never mind.

“It’s killing him, Liana,” Talia said, sitting at the foot of the bed. “You should see what he does all day.”

“What does he do all day?”

Talia let out a sob, turning to me with her tear stained face. “He locks himself in the nursery, staring at the crib. That’s all he does. He just sits in the middle of the room and stairs at the stuffed animals and blue walls of the room!”

I bit my lip, expecting tears to stream down my face. They didn’t, however, because I had cried enough. I pulled the covers off of myself, feeling the cool air on the skin of my legs and arms, which were pale as I wore the tank top and flannel shorts. I got up, looking myself in the mirror. Talia gasped and threw a hand to her mouth.

I had lost weight.

Not too much, but enough to make it noticeable. I knew for a fact that I needed to gain it back, but I hardly care anymore.

Niall’s torturing himself, and I’m not there to comfort him.

Monica Bouvier

Louis sat at the counter of the kitchen, his coffee mug resting on the marble top. He had his arms crossed and his chin rested atop them, his blood shot, cyan eyes darting over random things in the room. I stared at him, not wanting to move. Everyone wasn’t feeling so great over the course of these past five days. Harry hadn’t been able to sleep, so he was upstairs in our bedroom, trying his best to cure his own insomnia. MacKenzie was staring at the telly, obviously not even paying attention to what was on. I, however, sat at the table and looked down at the coffee Louis had made me, scared to touch it.

“Did she go over there?”

My head snapped towards Louis’ direction, stunned that he had spoken. No one had even spoken to each other unless they needed something.