Mirror Magic Part 1

Canterlot Mall had a large influx of people with the upcoming movie releasing a few weeks after its production had been completed. Despite that though, not everyone was excited about the endeavor as Juniper Montage donning a uniform for a theater usher trotted along the pathways. As she did, television screens were turning on, showing off the winners of the music video contest dancing, much to her chagrin as she groaned loudly, stomping off.

Juniper: These girls! *yelled, gritting her teeth angrily as she saw them left and right on various monitors throughout the complex* Ugh! Ahh! *screamed, thinking that it would never end* First, they get me kicked off the Daring Do set... Now... *started to say as she backed up, accidentally bumping into something*

She turned her head and glared at the poster stand she had hit, seeing all seven of the girls alongside the R.A.E. gang who had participated in the film gathered in the lower right corner.

Juniper: Ooh! *scoffed, grabbing at her head* They're everywhere! *shouted, catching the attentions of shoppers as they witnessed her outburst* I bet they'll be at the premiere tonight... *grumbled in realization, clenching her fists tightly* I bet I'll be the lucky one ushering them to their seats... Ugh! *groaned loudly, slapping the poster board over and over before picking it up and shaking it, while the people watching just looked on in surprise*

As she threw it down, the sound of static and a beep coming from her outfit caught her attention.

???: Juniper, where are you? * a male voice asked through a walkie talkie that she pulled out, which she seemed evidently annoyed by as she listened* We need you back at the popcorn popper stat! *told her, while she was mockingly imitating his voice with hand motions*

Juniper: Kerr! *sounded off, imitating static as she gritted her teeth* What was that... boss? *questioned sarcastically in between another fake pause of static, seemingly very frustrated* Can't hear you! *continuing her tirade of fake static and annoyed attitude* Losing you! *added, walking off without a care soon afterwards once she made another sound* If those girls hadn't shown up, I would have played Daring Do! *stated to herself as she approached a sunglasses kiosk* Tonight would have been about me. *mentioned while noticing a pair of spectacles within the collection that seemed just for her* I would have been a star! *exclaimed, putting out the red framed, star-shaped shades over her eyes*

The clerk perked up and slightly took off the sunglasses over his own eyes to see how she looked, shaking his head in disapproval in just a moment. The girl then grabbed and looked into the hand mirror on the counter, also a little concerned about her look.

Juniper: You're right. *agreed, taking the spectacles off of her eyes* They are a bit much. *admitted, setting them back down where she had found them*

As she was looking at another pair, she didn't notice the sparkling white light coming down from the complex's glass dome, which merged with the hand mirror upon the counter as it suddenly crystallized on its outer edges, along with gaining a familiar symbol upon its handle. When the female picked it up to see her reflection again, she barely had time to see it as all of a sudden, an image of her with her hair down and makeup across her face came up.

Juniper: WAH! *shrieked in surprise with widened eyes, dropping the mirror onto the floor, but thankfully, no one appeared to notice her* What was that? *asked in shock, poking at the glass of the item again, which caused it to let off a surge of ominous energy* AH! *screamed, but still didn't get anyone's attention, giving her a moment to pick up the mirror and look back into it as she put her regular glasses on*